Player

Getting Frustrated

i have been posting that i am unable to start Escutcheons Phase 2 and every time ido they say i dont have enough info but that is all the info i have i am about to quit if i cant get this resolved
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavastorm View Post
    i have been posting that i am unable to start Escutcheons Phase 2 and every time ido they say i dont have enough info but that is all the info i have i am about to quit if i cant get this resolved
    you just gotta resubmit it, i know we already said it, but its the only way anything as all might happen.

add in more information about
    ~What the npc actually reply when you talk or trade (Word for word, don't half ass it and write a summary)
    ~write what your guild master says (Word for word)
    ~what the shield looks like, all apparent names, augments, lvl etc etc, (word for word)
    ~the crafts your doing,
    ~write if have or havn't started another crafting quest for a new shield
    ~joined a new crafting guild
    ~what your current crafting levels are including all your sub crafts,
    ~if you went back to your guild master again before trying her again,

There are probably more things you can add to it, however thats upto you mate. reviewing your original post submited with the template, it only has the process you took.there is actually little addition information that you've added concerning other variables which could be the main factor in the programing that caused the fault.

Edit: I got my own form in concerning hand to hand dmg (Since sometimes i'll deal 3-5k dmg and other times with same settings will deal 5-10k dmg), if it gets rejected because of insuficient information, i'll just resubmit it with more information probably with more information concerning more heavier details which for myself might seem minut, but for them makes all the difference
    (1)
    Last edited by Songen; 04-21-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Player
    How do i know if it gets rejected ?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavastorm View Post
    How do i know if it gets rejected ?
    If it gets moved to any subforum other than "Accepted Bugs".

Even though they don't actually reply to bug reports, you can glean a bit of info from which trash subforum it gets moved to at least. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”