Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Add more Scythe's that benefit BST

I'm an avid fan of the scythe... please add more end-game oriented scythes' that benefit bst pets or add some special effect that could benefit the bst job.

Thank you!
    (3)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    yeah SE, pls do this!
    (0)

Character
    Lowkey
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BST Lv 90
    I'd rather see them give us archery skill. It never made sense to me why we didn't have any, especially considering how many bows (and Ratk and Racc gear) we can equip. Bows just seems more like a weapon a beastmaster would use than a scythe. Spears are another that would make sense.

It also seems strange to me that there are actually more really good H2H weapons that we can equip, than scythes, even though we have 0 H2H skill.
    (1)

I agree with lowkey i want pew pew.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by lowkey View Post
    I'd rather see them give us archery skill. It never made sense to me why we didn't have any, especially considering how many bows (and Ratk and Racc gear) we can equip. Bows just seems more like a weapon a beastmaster would use than a scythe. Spears are another that would make sense.

It also seems strange to me that there are actually more really good H2H weapons that we can equip, than scythes, even though we have 0 H2H skill.
    The H2H is so we can do a Maat Impression!
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

I would be for this, but they need to give us access to better WS. I can understand not giving us Guillotine but give us Cross Reaper atleast.
    (0)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Maybe a scythe that gives the pet minor(think first drain samba) endrain? Or some other interesting utility ability that could allow for novel ways of doing things.

I also agree is sort of annoying that we don't get skill for weapon classes we get a bunch of equips from. I'm not sure we should get wide use from them, but some skill would be nice so we aren't just swinging the whiffle ball bat. Maybe D ranks with extremely limited WS options?
    (0)