Character
    Ryubusa
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Dimidation weapon skill trial problem

I started the trial for Dimidation for my Rune Fencer. I seem to be in a glitched trial. I've completed over 1k WS points with my Trial Blade equipped. I've opened....close...soloed weapon skills and I still don't get the weapon skill to show up. The starting NPC in Western Adoulin just gives me some random talk when I interact with him. Has anyone ever had this problem with this or another Weapon skill trial? LS mate told me I could drop the weapon and restart the trial? Is that true? ANy help or advice?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryubusa View Post
    I started the trial for Dimidation for my Rune Fencer. I seem to be in a glitched trial. I've completed over 1k WS points with my Trial Blade equipped. I've opened....close...soloed weapon skills and I still don't get the weapon skill to show up. The starting NPC in Western Adoulin just gives me some random talk when I interact with him. Has anyone ever had this problem with this or another Weapon skill trial? LS mate told me I could drop the weapon and restart the trial? Is that true? ANy help or advice?
    what did he say when you traded the weapon back to him?
    (0)