Hand to hand dmg or modifier isn't calculating correctly on weaponskills

Thread Title: Finding weaponskills dmg increasing only by a little even tho i increase my WSs modifiers by a heavy amount and increasing my attack by 300+
    Platform: Windows
    ISP: telstra
    Type of Internet Connection: nbn
    Internet Connection Speed: 50mbs
    Date & Time: feburary, march, april 2017
    Frequency: constantly
    Character Name: Horu
    Race: humem
    World: odin
    Main Job: Monk, lv99
    Support Job: samurai
    Area and Coordinates: doh's gates
    Party or Solo: 2 member party 4 trusts
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: Apex crabs,bats(attack down was erased),pugils
    Steps:
    1:brd party member casted haste and songs on me to cap attack,however found damage being around 5-6k per WS at around 1334 attack 1000 is when erase didn't land for attack down, but damage decrease by only a little amount.

2: after persistance damage of 5-6k over a long period of time i had bard member cast valor minuet 4+5 and further activting Impetus for more dmg

3: proceeded to continueing to WSing with a increase of attack of about 300+ (about 1650 plus attack from impetus which takes it further averaging 1700)and only increasing to about 5.5k-7k with only spikes being from if critical lands from WSs (spikes being rare even at 3000%)

4: continued to increase modifiers while maintaining attack directly and still persisted with general numbers being low but increasing more only when modifiers increased rather than attack

Edit: 19 march: my WS damage has gone down to 3.5-5k dmg even with the buffs previously mentioned
    edit 2: weapon is Ohrmazd with a +26 dmg augment (Total 154 dmg on weapon)
    (0)
    Last edited by Songen; 04-19-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I came to realize this myself as all of the H2H quested / RME + Merit WS's lacked "Damage varies with tp" and also maybe have low FTP?
    Dragon Kick and Tornado Kick (although Dragon Kick can close light on top of fusion) are the only high lvl ws's with DMG varies with TP
    (0)

Player
    It could just be that you were actually already attack capped at that point.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”