Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

fixed problem with my gear not changing right.

fixed problem with my gear not changing right. the pieces of rings and earrings cannot be in different locations when you switch between gear macros, or they cancel each other out, and this was why i was losing most of my power, and abilities like fast cast etc and enimity. just match the pieces in your sets and they work.
    (0)

As long as its in your inventory, or mog wardrobes 1-4, it'll work, even if the sets aren't in the same wardrobe, however a major mistake people fail to remember is that not all gear is useable by all jobs when setting equipsets or they store it in their sack or safe.

as long as you have 1 of a base piece, the game will default to the first one it finds if the specific augment isn't available, when your aiming for something specific, you gotta scroll thru and click the one with the right augment, and the game will remember that piece, if you augment it with something else tho, the game defaults to the first it finds.

e.g if you set a fast cast piece, then reaugment it to a higher fast cast, it then becomes defaulted (will chose which every piece of that name it finds first)and you gotta confirm it recognises the new augment
    (0)

Player
    I think Cyriack is talking only about rings/earrings.. If you have D.Ring & Sniper's Ring on, then try to use an /equipset with Astal Ring & D.Ring, it can fail to change either/both of the equipped rings. It's a tip to make sure that you keep your Left and Right organized when building sets.

Augments are a different can of worms, but the official workaround is to spread out identical gear (w/ diff augs) throughout your wardrobes/inventory. Just make sure you rebuild your /equipsets afterwards since they track which bag the gear is supposed to be in.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I think Cyriack is talking only about rings/earrings.. If you have D.Ring & Sniper's Ring on, then try to use an /equipset with Astal Ring & D.Ring, it can fail to change either/both of the equipped rings. It's a tip to make sure that you keep your Left and Right organized when building sets.

Augments are a different can of worms, but the official workaround is to spread out identical gear (w/ diff augs) throughout your wardrobes/inventory. Just make sure you rebuild your /equipsets afterwards since they track which bag the gear is supposed to be in.
    ahh i get what you mean now
    (0)