Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Cynth
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Kicked and unable to log in

4-11-2017 I was playing and zoned, only to be kicked from game. I am unable to get back in. Serveral others are having this prob as well
    (0)
    Cynth

Quote Originally Posted by Cynth View Post
    4-11-2017 I was playing and zoned, only to be kicked from game. I am unable to get back in. Serveral others are having this prob as well
    they mentioned in a recent post about the server booting people during a specific time and them not being able to get back in. perhaps ask for a recover.

Submit a email request to have them look at it directly.
    https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...php?id=20&la=1

Category: ingame/game contents
    Sub category:Game master interaction
    Contact details: Can't log in
    Click: next.
    Click: next again without selecting the hyperlinks
    Click: Proceed to email support
    Fill out the form and wait for their reply and follow appropriate prompts, be aware that from this point it could take time for them to respond
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Or if you have a secondary computer, or a friend, logging onto that computer should work.
    (0)

Character
    Cynth
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Kicked and unable to log in

I should add a bit more information.

I was either zoning out of MH or zoning through the wanted girl. I walked away from pc and when i came back the game had kicked me. I tried to log in to me, log in failed. I try again and can not log to me.

In the past one char can get locked in, so i try to log in to mule, log in complete. I zone from mh run through bastok. Back to mh and log out to go to me. game kicked me. Log in again to yet another mule, log out to go to me and game kicks me.

Log in to another mule, log out to yet another mule all complete. then log out to me and game kicks me.

today i can not get in at all.
    (0)
    Cynth

I should add a bit more information.

I was either zoning out of MH or zoning through the wanted girl. I walked away from pc and when i came back the game had kicked me. I tried to log in to me, log in failed. I try again and can not log to me.

In the past one char can get locked in, so i try to log in to mule, log in complete. I zone from mh run through bastok. Back to mh and log out to go to me. game kicked me. Log in again to yet another mule, log out to go to me and game kicks me.

Log in to another mule, log out to yet another mule all complete. then log out to me and game kicks me.

today i can not get in at all.
    this happened to me several years ago, you need to send a official request for a fix. (I see no reason why i should rewrite everything i wrote before)
    (0)

Character
    Cynth
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    thank you, I did sumbit
    (0)
    Cynth

thank you, I did sumbit
    best of luck, since this problem is a failure to log in problem, it functions differently than reporting bugs ingame since you can still play in that instance
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    If you can get access to the game via another ISP - or via your mobile phone network via tethering, then this may resolve the issue.
    (0)

Character
    Cynth
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Thank you, we tried this and friend was able to log in to both accounts and characters. Once he completed it we still have the same problem.
    (0)
    Cynth

Character
    Runas
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have this same problem, I have contacted ISP replaced router and everything. I keep getting POL 3100 POL 3011 POL 0011. I am able to log in via a VPN to access my accounts but it doesnt matter what I use to login in PC, Laptop or another PC it does the same error. It started right after the April 9th maint. SE this problem is on your end. I have done multiple traceroutes and they all come back clean and never lag out. Seems like I am able to sometimes log into a city but then when I try and zone I get black screen "Downloading Data" and POL 3100 error then an error connecting to the lobby. I think I will have to cancel my subs on my 3 accounts until this is resolved.

edit: Now VPN wont work. Constant POL 0011 errors when trying to log into account . The usual POL3100 at connecting to Lobby Server also.
    (0)
    Last edited by Biofao; 04-15-2017 at 02:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast