Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It's just weird on Asura, I never saw anything like it in my many years on Leviathan.

I, like most, just tend to ignore it, but the amount of yells, as the original poster stated, which are abusing each other, or american politics (was worse around the american elections) is just strange....

I wouldn't say it really bothers me, I just ignore it,but, it isn't what yells were intended for
    (1)

Player
    It's not really all that different from the old days of auto-trans trolling in city shouts. BITOD, I remember many a shout for "{Mithra}{fun}{hole}{Can I have it?}" and "{Galkan Sausage}{Do you need it?}" XD Baudy humor has always been a thing with 'net games. If it bothers you, turn on the chat filter and/or turn off /yell, or report the worst offenders who are flagrantly attempting to be offensive using the help desk in-game. Otherwise, try to be mature enough to accept that most other human beings are immature enough to not care about the impact of their own actions. ^^
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    That is basically already in-game. It's called /shout. XD
    I wanted to imply something between a /yell and a /shout.... maybe /bellow or /scream?
    /yell = all cities and towns and outland area towns i believe.
    /shout = that one area you are in, and doesn't even cover that whole area. If i am in the Mansion on far west side of South San d'oria and do a /sh, someone at the MH wouldn't see it since too far, and no other San d'Oria areas would see a thing.
    Just another option, but i don't think my recommendation is possible atm ingame from coding :/
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2