I have searched for a while to find any macro formats to maximize the use of the entire combat system as it currently is in 2017. I cannot utilize any "help" because I am using Windows 10 insider edition (it was free when I built my PC). Anyways, below is an example of how I currently have my Summoner Macros built. If this helps anyone I am glad, and if anyone has any suggestions to improve upon it (Vanilla onry), I would love to hear it.

/equipset 5 (BP Timer)
/pet "Flaming Crush" <stnpc> <wait .5>
/party "Flaming Crush"<recast="Bloodpact: Rage">
/equipset 10 <wait .5> (Hybrid Build)
/echo <recast="Apogee"><recast="Bloodpact: Ward"> <recast="Mana Cede">
/equipset 6 (Perpetuation)

Yes the parenthesis are in my actual macros. I use them to label what a set is so I don't get confused in a massive copy paste session and the system ignores them so they are safe to use.

If anyone wants to see an example of any other macros, if this helps you, or if you have any feedback, please let me know.

To SE in particular: Has there been any considerations on implementing some of the UI enhancements that were in developement a while back? In particular I would love to see a couple more lines added to the Macro utility, and an increase in character storage per line, especially with the addition of the <recast=> argument. It would be nice to be able to echo more than 2 of my ability timers on the same line. A frkken adjustable and toggleable mini map that retains the markers of the actual map might be nice too but one thing at a time

And finally, I am currently on the Asura Server, so if you want to talk there, have any questions about SMN or how I set up my stuff, hit me up!