Thread: Abdhaljs Seal

Character
    Chipmunkys
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Abdhaljs Seal

Don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but just experienced this tonight. Due to lag I accidently used Abdhaljs Seal x2. SE really needs to fix this issue so it wont allow you to use it again if the buff is already active on you. Sucks wasting them.....
    (3)

its designed to allow being over writen incase your on the last seconds, also, if they add another type of seal later on, it will overwrite/be overwriten much like dedication and comitment,

If don't have time to reapply (Due to fighting or something or stuned or paralyze, etc etc) or you didn't notice at all, if you remove the overwrite function, you remove it for those that need atleast something since it probably will wear off at a critical moment. Your mistake is your mistake, its the same thing if you had clicked "Drop" instead of "Use" , its your own fault, noone elses
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I actually agree with the OP, if they want to add a seal to overwrite it at a later date then fine, but for now, it may as well block reuse.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    its designed to allow being over writen incase your on the last seconds, also, if they add another type of seal later on, it will overwrite/be overwriten much like dedication and comitment,

If don't have time to reapply (Due to fighting or something or stuned or paralyze, etc etc) or you didn't notice at all, if you remove the overwrite function, you remove it for those that need atleast something since it probably will wear off at a critical moment. Your mistake is your mistake, its the same thing if you had clicked "Drop" instead of "Use" , its your own fault, noone elses
    I agree with this. People want things more streamlined and less safeguards, but then when they make a mistake, they want more safeguards or as people around here seem to call it, "tedium" to be added. It's like with other games where people get pissed off at confirmation prompts but then you get situations like the OP where it was clearly added in order to prevent mistakes. As they say, mistakes happen, learn from them.
    (1)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.