Request your trust

removed this thread due to the point of it was missed entirely
    (0)
    Last edited by Songen; 04-06-2017 at 05:57 PM.

2. 04-05-2017 06:36 PM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    to start things off,
    I suggest:
    Mumur 1 - for haste samba
    Koru moru - for general rdm buffs
    Shantotto 2 - for MB power
    Kupofried - For exp/cap bonus for leveling/job points
    Joachim - for songs
    Qultada - for cor rolls
    Selh'teus - for AoE hp/mp/tp when fighting things like zone dragons in escha/reisei

I have all the above trusts and I'm requesting more out of suggestion,

Feel free to request or suggest as well
    ^^;;; Most of those are not good choices.
    Mumor I/II are event/quest ciphers, so it really doesn't make much sense to be available outside of her event.
    Koru is available from ROE (only need ilv117) AND Spring/Autumn Extravaganzas.
    Joachim is a total freebie that you get from ROE as soon as you are able to unlock the Trust system, AND is also available from Spring/Autumn Extravaganzas (which I want them to remove/replace.)
    Selh'teus is a mission reward for completing ROV missions.
    Qultada is available from Spring/Autumn Extravaganzas.

Perhaps you should focus on ciphers that are normally from login campaigns? Ciphers tied to missions/events/quests are probably "bad ideas" since they could possibly cause glitches with the normal routes of acquisition. Doesn't sound fun to me to get blocked in ROV because I already have Selh'teus' trust.

Shantotto2 should definitely be available from login at least twice per year. More would better since she is hands-down the best BLM/nuker trust in-game.
    Kupofried and Moogle would be nice. We haven't seen either of them in a while. Since we're going to be getting a returnee campaign soon, they'd be good fits for that too. I understand the devs want to keep Kupofried "rare", but there's no reason why Moogle should be. I know that neither are login ciphers, but I think they should at least be made available in whatever Adventurer Appreciation event they have planned this year.
    Fablinix and Aldo should have some sort of reliable availability as well. Good additions to login or replacements for the freebies. (Also the only ones I have left to complete my collection.) XD

Since we have a ComRep statement that the Spring Extravaganza was postponed to match up with a returnee campaign, we should have access to Koru-Moru, Joachim and Qultada in the next month or two. I'm personally hoping that they are using this delay to also update the Extravaganza lineups to replace the five freebies we get now.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

well, looks like a friendly suggestion forum failed, so i'll just delete my original post
    (0)

Player
    Sorry, wasn't trying to rain on your parade. ^^;;; I did make requests of my own in addition to my reasoning why I don't believe that some of your choices made sense to me.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”