Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Gearman
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Reset Geo AF, dropped pants by accident

I seemed to have dropped my Geomancy Pants. Jeuno NPC does not offer to reset it. I tried equiping Matre bell and talking to both npc's involved. The Communion quest was completed and I went on to build my relic and empy so I know I had them

Any one ran into this issue or know what to do?
    (0)

theres a goblin in port or lower jeuno that resets AF quests/missions that give specific armor (Which includes AF armor), i forget his name, however if you talk to him he'll reset the quests to the beginning
    (0)

Character
    Gearman
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    None of the Goblins in Muckvix Shop seem to do it. And Vingijard (the elvaan) in Waag-deeg's shop who resets other AF quests doesnt offer to reset my Geo quests.

Can you please be a bit more specific? I don't know of any other npc that offer the service.
    (0)

I don't know if you solved this already, but the first thing you should do is an /itemsearch "Geomancy Pants" just to make sure they really aren't in your inventory.

Also, I don't know if the quest reset also applies to SoA jobs, but usually Vingijard wont give you the option if there is still a piece of AF in your inventory somewhere. You need to store the pieces or drop them for him to allow you to reset the quests.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

as Raydeus has said,
    and rechecking myself thru the current information,Vingijard is indeed the npc , i must have mistaken it because i did this stuff a long time ago, however current information suggests that geo/run might not be included,
    however that being said, have you made sure to upgrade or store your other pieces of the AF set including the handbell you get from the AF quests? it is nececary to NOT have ANY of the original weapon/armor from the AF quests on hand or in your inventory, storeing/upgrading/throwing the rest of the gear must be done first along with completing the questline for every other AF piece.
    (0)

Character
    Gearman
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Stored af and muled matre bell, Vingijard does not offer to reset Geo quest.

Itemsearch has been done and I definitely don't have the pants.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Did some digging around on forums. It seems there is a GEO NPC and RUN NPC at Yahse Frontier Station that will let you buy back AF for bayld.
    (0)

Character
    Gearman
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Checked Yahse FS as well as the other stations in the zone. Don't see the NPC's you are referring to. Mind linking your research?
    (0)

its at the FS, you have to go to the beach next to the station, just a few steps north is a run fencer and a geomancer named Jumping rabbit
    (0)

https://translate.google.com.au/tran...ml&prev=search
    This leads to the japanese translated page refering to the 2 npc's (If i can remember my login information i'll try and update BG wiki)
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast