Character
    Tolapumj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Avatars, Trusts, Unity, and Merit Fight Questions.

Hello, Recently decided to try end-game for once instead of just hopping from leveling one job to the next and doing old content. I want to learn Summoner and get as much gear as possible before partying and I have always found that soloing difficult content in any mmo to be the best way to learn your capabilities and roles.

I recently started grinding capacity points in Reisenjima, which is turning out to be a great place to learn how to actually play a job and I'm having a lot of fun doing it.
    However, I am learning from the ground up as there was no skill required to get to 99 whatsoever and I am at a distinct disadvantage.

Trusts. I Do Not Have Kupofried, Queltada, Amchuchu, August, or Irohoa II yet. I have access to most everyone else though. I normally use Ghesso, Shantotto II, Apururu (Just switched to Yoran-Oran though), Koru-Moru, and Zeid II. But it doesn't seem to be very effective, Ghesso can't even land a hit in Reisenjima for example.

So all that being said, I'd like Suggestions on what Trusts and Avatars to use for soloing a few scenarios in particular.

1. Reisenjima CP Farming

2. High-Tier Mission Battlefields worth doing as a Summoner (I need a Seriphicaller in particular...)

3. Unity Mobs worth doing as a Summoner.
    (0)

I don't really have many pieces for my SMN from Unity. I use the AF/Relic/Emp Reforges, Apogee, Questline stuff, and a few pieces from Escha, Sinister Reign, and Skirmish. There is a pet PDT- Earring from Unity that's nice, but in general, I'm swapping gear so often that I have almost one full Wardrobe just for SMN.

As, for HTMBs I usually stick with the Savage, it's somewhat easy as long as no Spike Flails are thrown. But if you're willing to hold off til you get the Su2 (100 JP Gift), there is the Sancus Satchet which is better than the Seraphicaller and can be purchased from the AH.

I'm far from the best SMN but I have a decent gear set, and being willing to list it out for you if you'd like.

Trust wise: I'd would work towards August while doing Sinister Reign - The Witching Robe and Enticer's Pants are both good pieces to fill in holes (Arciela - Wave 3). AA EV/Valaineral are also decent tanks, but Uriel's Blade is something to watch out for in crowded areas. Selh'teus may actually work better than Zeid because he has Regain, and has a healing TP move, much like Iroha II does. But both Iroha II and August are great trusts and usually my go to, and worth the time to get.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    First, finish ROV. There's a ton of stuff connected to completing it. In my experience, you will probably have to work on your Mog Garden for some of the better Cheers if you want melee trusts to have enough accuracy to not-miss against any lv120+ targets. Keep an eye out for Amchuchu, she performs better for me than August.. He tends to be rather squishy when wings are down and dies to things that simply miss Amchuchu. I tend to self-sc so I also tend to avoid using melee trusts like IrohaII, but her and ShantottoII are your best bets for trust sc if you are wanting to MB rather than sc'ing yourself.

Are you ilvl119 btw? Trusts spawn at your ilvl, so if you are using non-ilvl gear, they will also be lower level than you might expect. Lower level = lower accuracy as well.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Tolapumj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am ilvl 119, but I bet my idle set isn't now that I think about it and is probably what has been hurting the most. My gear needs a lot of work, but I've got a pretty good handle on how and what to get. I will definitely be looking into Mog Garden now, haven't even started it yet, and I'm on the last mission of RoV. I'm about to try the Savage fight and see if I can get that Seriphicaller and then try the CoD fight again. I'd really like to have that Seriphicaller to get to 100 job points for the Sancus Satchet.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the input! That answered most of my questions, but I'd still like to hear a little bit about Avatar strategy for soloing in Reisenjima? I've mostly been using Ifrit, but I feel like I should be utilizing Shiva and Ramuh.
    (0)
    Tolapumj - Ashura

Ifrit's Flaming Crush is amazing with the right set up, and Volt Strike can be really great when it crits and when teamed up with Garland of Bliss. I don't use Shiva too much because of Rush is a 5x BP, but Leviathan and Shattersouls create Darkness and is always fun.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

theres a pet based ambuscade armor set that'll offer acc boost for endgame content until you get the proper stuff, it also gives master acc too so that'll help alot for soloing, i believe this months ambuscade offers vouchers for buying older ambuscade armor so nows your chance while its still on
    (1)

Character
    Tolapumj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I was just able to solo CoD for Iroha II and I'm going to get to work on the Ark EV. I did The Savage a few times to try and get the Seriphicaller, but not luck. I feel a lot better now about my progress. Thank you all for your help!
    (2)
    Tolapumj - Ashura