Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    What is the use of Accuracy+10% on Melee Trusts that even with it suck to high heavens. There is only a few decent trusts and they're mages.

They would be amazing no doubt if any trust was worth using that would gain benefit from it.
    Tells us everything we need to know about the extent of your knowledge.

Now that melee trusts have natural haste and the BRD songs were buffed (trust BRDs sing with max skill but 0 +song) you can get some good skillchain action going on. Trust DD's still kinda suck for pure damage, but they can open or continue SC's for you. Zeid II does Ground Strike which is Fragmentation and Distortion. Just as an example.
    (0)
    Last edited by saevel; 04-07-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Player
    Somewhat random, but Mayakov is awesome btw. XD As long as you can get past the lithp, I've seen his unique ws ("Coming Up Roses" IIRC) do 5k (w/o GEO) vs Apex Crab, which is considerably more than any other physical damage trust that I've tested (and more than a lot of players that I've CP'd with >_>) And even w/o using a melee cheer, my trusts were hitcapped on Apex Crab as well, even before the recent stat nerf. I use the Lunar Wyrm cheer for "CP +8%, MDB +3, Alter Ego Fast Cast +20%, Alter Ego Magic Accuracy +10%" instead which allows my supports to actually debuff stuff that other players' can't, plus Y-O casts everything at near instant speed so yay not-dying. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    It's noted on BG that the increase is actually 2%, so I'm inclined to think that may be the case. It's like with the haste values on gear, they are usually slightly lower than listed.
    I'm pretty sure this has to do w/ the increased base movement speed we got a while back.. IE: Was 3% when it was added, then the impact dropped due to the new base rate, but they never went back and fixed the text. I'm pretty much positive that I personally would not be able to detect the difference whether its 3% or 2%, so I haven't bothered started my cactus yet. ^^;;
    (0)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 04-06-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Thanks for the info, I'll give Mayakov a try. I usually rotate Trusts to see what they are good at, but haven't gotten to him yet.

And to be honest I only started raising Sabotender because I like cactuars (Jumbo Cactuar in FFVIII was awesome) and they were the new-ish thing when I started, but didn't really think much of the cheer. That's why I wanted to know if it was a bug, and considering my report was moved to the accepted section it seems it is at the very least something worth looking into.

So I'll just put Sabotender on hold and see what happens in the next few months while raising the other monsters. Though I'm still deciding which monsters will be the 4 I'll keep in my garden once I finish getting all the cheers.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Tells us everything we need to know about the extent of your knowledge.

Now that melee trusts have natural haste and the BRD songs were buffed (trust BRDs sing with max skill but 0 +song) you can get some good skillchain action going on. Trust DD's still kinda suck for pure damage, but they can open or continue SC's for you. Zeid II does Ground Strike which is Fragmentation and Distortion. Just as an example.
    Sigh, sums up your ability to converse/debate if you open with an attempt to insult.

I'm aware how skillchains work, I'm also aware of how easily trusts screw them up, but hey, if you're meleeing alone while having buffers, pick the right trusts, and cheers you can get them to help with a skillchain while they easily die by any AoE and perform sub-optimally.

I'd personally rather buff myself, self-skillchain and get far superior damage out of mages.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jakuk; 04-07-2017 at 10:33 PM.

I still would like to know about that mage setup that makes the Refresh cheer so powerful though.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2