Character
    Yvraine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50

Item text on certain items.

I have a question that's been unanswered for a long time:

How come some items, for example, Spharai 119 III or Carnwenhan 119 III say something like: Enhances "Counter" effect V or Increases song effect duration V, respectively.

It's been parsed and proven that in the above examples, "Enhances "Counter" effect V" is actually just "Counter" +14 or that "Increases song effect duration V" is actually just Song effect duration +50%.

So why don't they just say that? It's way less ambiguous and misleading.

I really wish they would just get one person to sit down for a whole 8 hour shift and fix all of these silly little things... the game has been out so long, surely someone could have just fixed the help text for all the items like these a long time ago.

I'll do it for free, even. lol.
    (2)

Player
    I'm OK with certain items like the ones you mention having ambiguous descriptions since they are special items that go thru an update process. I also have doubts that they would be willing to touch REMA related stats simply due to the likely to occur misinformed backlash from the community. The stuff that bugs me are things like the multiple versions of Fast Cast on gear... "Enhances Fast Cast" & "Fast Cast +x" & "Fast Cast +x%" all exist and all do the exact same thing.... Heck, Leyline Gloves actually has two out of the three on the same item! @_@;;

If SE ever opens up crowdsourcing item templating/corrections, count me in too. XD
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”