Thread: ff11 rebooted

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    They managed to successfully convert accounts for XIV:ARR, I'm sure that if they rebooted XI that accounts would be convertible (and forced to convert if you want to continue playing.)
    By "convert", you mean "scan the account for achievements/accomplishments and hand out titles and aesthetic gear but yet start the player at Level 1 like everybody else" IIRC.

It isn't like you could take a Lv50 from 1.0 and be Lv50 in 2.0 just like that.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    By "convert", you mean "scan the account for achievements/accomplishments and hand out titles and aesthetic gear but yet start the player at Level 1 like everybody else" IIRC.

It isn't like you could take a Lv50 from 1.0 and be Lv50 in 2.0 just like that.
    When ARR went live, I'm pretty sure "Legacy" accounts kept their job/craft levels from the ARR beta since I saw the same lv50s running around w/in a few hours of the servers going live as I did during the Beta. I was one of the people who played during the beta, so I got to login a bit early too (though I had to start new chars from scratch since I wasn't a Legacy player.) I know for sure they kept their inventory as well since there was a lot of fuss about the earring that was the reward from the end of 1.0 being downgraded stat-wise into a "trophy" piece.

By "convert", I mean "scan the account and reformat all existing data that has a new format". Every flag currently on your character, any/all gear/items that you currently have, and any quests/missions completed could be transferrable so long as the corresponding thing in-game still exists.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2