Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Forthcoming Ambuscade Update

Hi, everyone!

I have some new information to share regarding Ambuscade!

In the next version update, we're planning to implement a system that we've received lots of feedback for - a system to upgrade armor!

We'll go over the details sometime next week, but we're thinking about a type of system where you gradually work towards it over time.

Stay tuned for more details!
    (6)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Please don't be random augments.
    (11)

Player
    I know it literally means nothing to post this.

DON'T DO IT. It's bad enough there's 50 pieces of armor, if you "slowly" upgrade them that's a ton more wasted inventory on an already stressed system. DO NOT DO IT THAT WAY.

Allowing NQ to become HQ, I'm ok with. But if you start +2ing Ambuscade gear or putting augments on it I swear to christ...
    (2)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post

DON'T DO IT. It's bad enough there's 50 pieces of armor, if you "slowly" upgrade them that's a ton more wasted inventory on an already stressed system. DO NOT DO IT THAT WAY.

Allowing NQ to become HQ, I'm ok with. But if you start +2ing Ambuscade gear or putting augments on it I swear to christ...

^^
    This.

Many casual players simply don't have the time to grind out HQ Ambuscade Armors and have to make-do with the NQs. It would be nice if there was a way to slowly turn NQ armors into HQ, but again as said, we really really REALLY don't need yet more Augmented Armors gunking up our inventories. We already have way too many.
    (3)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicycre View Post
    Hi, everyone!

I have some new information to share regarding Ambuscade!

In the next version update, we're planning to implement a system that we've received lots of feedback for - a system to upgrade armor!

We'll go over the details sometime next week, but we're thinking about a type of system where you gradually work towards it over time.

Stay tuned for more details!
    As long as it's not something that you trade 1 piece constantly when you can use multiples of the same item to upgrade, much as how inconvenient it was to augment ambuscade capes were 1 trade at a time
    (0)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 03-25-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Player

Since the JPside posts on this make it sound to me like there is going to be a single item used for both upgrades, and the immediate somewhat panicky response from the community was "please no augs, we need to be able to store these on moogle", I'm really hoping they went with +2 versions over augs. Since there's an upgrade process, it sounds like it would be possible to get NQ, upgrade to HQ, then upgrade to +2, and if so, then it shouldn't take up any add'l inv space. If they went w/ the augment route tho... ~_~;;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Whatever the new system is it's guaranteed to be geared against solo players like usual, so personally I'd rather have a way to enhance trusts instead.

Something like being able to apply the benefits of 2 extra cheers to our trusts.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Whatever the new system is it's guaranteed to be geared against solo players like usual, so personally I'd rather have a way to enhance trusts instead.

Something like being able to apply the benefits of 2 extra cheers to our trusts.
    Ok, for real, ambuscade is the easiest tier of (good) 119 content. It's a joke. Stop being a solo player and team the hell up.

6 spark scrubs can easily do VD v2 and N intense, There is literally zero reason to solo.
    (1)

Ok, for real, ambuscade is the easiest tier of (good) 119 content. It's a joke. Stop being a solo player and team the hell up.

6 spark scrubs can easily do VD v2 and N intense, There is literally zero reason to solo.
    Unless you are going to move to my server and be available whenever I have time to play you should kindly zip it.
    (4)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    6 spark scrubs can easily do VD v2 and N intense
    That's not even true. Why make up lies just because someone else has a different playstyle?
    (5)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast