Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Folken View Post
    That's not even true. Why make up lies just because someone else has a different playstyle?
    Uh, it's absolutely true.

You do -not- need REMA DD and Reisen max augs for lolambuscade. Sparks is more than sufficient.

You don't even need a Geo/Brd/Cor either.
    (1)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    No, a group in sparks gear cannot beat Normal v1 or VD v2. You are lying.
    (3)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Merging the two smallest servers together (which I believe is Cerberus and Shiva) would be completely fine and not cause much congestion at all. The only time I could see some possible congestion would be say .. the day a new Ambuscade/Omen comes out and the JP population all run to it at the same time. At this point I would like to know if this is the only reason .. or if there's more to it.

Obviously they make money from player transfers, but some (like myself) would rather stop paying the subscription than pay extra money on top of what's already been paid the last thirteen+ years to find players on a "MMO". Can't class this game as a MMO at the moment .. even more so if you're a European on a small server who can't do weekends. I should not have to learn Japanese or stay up til 4-5am to do events with Americans. I usually end up doing the latter as we have no other choice.

And yes .. every time I see someone say "which server should I go to?" .. half of Asura jumps in and tells 'em to join their server. It happens all the time.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Folken View Post
    No, a group in sparks gear cannot beat Normal v1 or VD v2. You are lying.
    Actually, that's not true. Just depends on the job choice.

Though you DO need at least a GEO.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Vol2 VD needs some form of 119 at the very least, and they usually recommend sushi for melees.

I tried tanking that flan a few months ago with Cizin+1 (Skirmish 119s) with Ark Angel 119 sword and had a rough time of it. Do-able, but not exactly easy.

I couldn't imagine staying alive for more than 10 seconds with 117 gear, lol.
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Okay, I read that as the base Ambuscade gear, not sparks, yeah, not possible.
    (1)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Posted in the wrong topic.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kylos; 03-27-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Hello, everyone!

I'd like to share additional information concerning the forthcoming Ambuscade update that Matsui touched on.
    • Starting from the next version update, players will be able to store upgraded high-quality gear with the Porter Moogle!

• Players will be able to use both Hallmarks and Gallantry when reforging existing equipment.

• The usual Tarutaru will be handling the new upgrades. You'll be upgrading the gear by turning in the material and equipment at the same time!
    (0)
    Aya "Sicycre" Montoya - Community Team

Player
    Is this:

No more new gear, total marks used to buy upgrade materials now and trade (a small amount) in one trade to +2

-or-

Use Multiple single trades to upgrade...

If we have to trade that taru more single items a hundred times, someone is going to have to die.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    Is this:

No more new gear, total marks used to buy upgrade materials now and trade (a small amount) in one trade to +2

-or-

Use Multiple single trades to upgrade...

If we have to trade that taru more single items a hundred times, someone is going to have to die.
    JPside post that was translated from said it's multiple items per trade. We'll be getting the upgrade item from each of: Total Hallmarks, Purchase w/ Hallmarks, Purchase w/ Gallantry. No word on the quantities required for any upgrades, but from the way they seem to be emphasizing "gradually" upgrading, I'm expecting a considerable number of items per upgrade, perhaps limiting us to 1-2 HQ+1 pieces per month.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast