Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Suggestion: "Players as trusts"

Once a player achieves a job "Master".

He can choose to make a Cipher of himself to give to other players or friends.

To achieve that:

- Can only make 1 Cipher of himself on the job that is mastered.
    - The Style of his clothes his determined by the clothes or lockstyleset he his wearing
    - he can choose 2~3 JA 4~10 MA and 1~4 WS
    - Only Others can use Trust: Fenrirs Takumi(exemple).

Exemple:

If NIN is mastered:

Job choose NIN/WAR

"Fenrirs takumi" Yonin(40) / Provoke(10)

Utsusemi: Ichi(12), Ni(37), San(99)
    Kurayami Ichi Ni
    Hojo Ichi Ni
    Jubaku Ichi.

Job Traits
    Only NIN Traits

In order to unlock JA, MA, WS, Job traits.
    the player will have to undergo, RoE Quest for Job master for job and sub job.

This Cipher can be traded via Delievery Box, to players within same account and players..
    Fenrirs Takumi wont be able to summon Fenrirs takumi.

If anyone wanna add or comment on this proposition please do so
    (1)

Player
    Um... No thanks. @_@;;

That sounds as complicated a feat to achieve as for the current dev team to give us an entire new expansion pack, tbh.

And I'd rather get an expac than a silly overcomplicated Adventuring Fellow.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't know just throwing idea that'd be fun. you talk about about Complcated to do but the last shield for crafted looked pretty hard to do. Also I think it would be nice to have a momento of people that leaves the game.
    (0)

don't forget, its not just the armor/weapom/merits/JI/gifts/etc etc, there has to be a "AI" attached to said self trust. since the server isn't gonna have the capacity to create a trillion AI types,

How about making and/or creating certain trusts get further boosted in stats/traits dependant on your armor/weapon (Not just Ilvl alone) and if your currently mastered. what job you currently are, current merited stuff. etc etc. Pretty much similar how some trusts get boosted by haveing a synergy trust in the party with it, except with a larger boost in stats or smarter AI
    (0)

Player
    We already know that we are running out of room in the program for Trust spells (and spells/abilities in general.) That is likely the main reason that the release of the AA trusts are getting trickled out instead of sequentially like we originally thought. There is simply no way to accomplish what you are asking for from the programming side of things due to the core program being PS2-based.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    What I wish SE would do, is reduce the severe penalties for grouping up.

Seriously, there is something wrong when, in an MMORPG, I find I get better XP solo (far, far better XP) than in a group until you get to Apex.

They kinda-sorta did that in Adoulin Dungeons, but it's ONLY in Adoulin Dungeons. Everywhere else in the world, you are strongly discouraged from grouping up with a friend. Trusts are better than human players because Trusts don't eat 30% of your XP gains.

I've been wanting to XP with a couple people I know, but the penalties are just too harsh, and I find myself saying "screw it, I get better XP solo".
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    What I wish SE would do, is reduce the severe penalties for grouping up.

Seriously, there is something wrong when, in an MMORPG, I find I get better XP solo (far, far better XP) than in a group until you get to Apex.

They kinda-sorta did that in Adoulin Dungeons, but it's ONLY in Adoulin Dungeons. Everywhere else in the world, you are strongly discouraged from grouping up with a friend. Trusts are better than human players because Trusts don't eat 30% of your XP gains.

I've been wanting to XP with a couple people I know, but the penalties are just too harsh, and I find myself saying "screw it, I get better XP solo".
    I believe that there is no reason for the Group Experience Points Penalty to still be a thing personally. The experience gain rate is so high at this point that the dev stance on the issue doesn't make much sense to me anymore, and barring severe technical limitations, should be removed from the game entirely. (It's possible that it's embedded at such a low level of the code that they are just terrified of changing anything for fear of bringing down the whole system.)

The group experience point penalty does not apply in any SoA "gate" zones or Escha zones. (There might be some other zones w/o it, but I can't think of any.) You can group up in Escha-Zi'tah w/ no penalty and the mobs there can comfortably take you from 40-85 (30-89 if you have enough vorseals and willing to stretch even when exp starts to drop off at the end.) So, grab those buddies and start killing for full exp. XD
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Nyariko Would'nt you look like seeing some people Using the trust of yourself leveling, or helping someone doing hard battles. There are so many jobs left out in trusts BLU SMN NIN(DD) GEO(only UC) A good WHM (because Only UC are) SCH (Buffer) BST PUP(with an actual pupet).

Also, the idea up top was just an start. So you say there are currently almost no room for new spells / ability, i guess you could choose from the existing trusts.

Let's say:

Fenrir's Takumi
    Job:WHM/RDM

AI: Apururu
    Spells: Choose spells
    WS: Choose WS
    Job Ability: Choose Job Ability
    Job Trait: Job Traits

Imagine playing with someone who already left the game, or someone makes you feel nostalgic about this game.
    I don't know i would find this refreshing.
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    don't forget, its not just the armor/weapom/merits/JI/gifts/etc etc, there has to be a "AI" attached to said self trust. since the server isn't gonna have the capacity to create a trillion AI types,

How about making and/or creating certain trusts get further boosted in stats/traits dependant on your armor/weapon (Not just Ilvl alone) and if your currently mastered. what job you currently are, current merited stuff. etc etc. Pretty much similar how some trusts get boosted by haveing a synergy trust in the party with it, except with a larger boost in stats or smarter AI
    The Merits/jobpoints would'nt be included, they would be like regular trusts. The Current Trusts do not use them, the reflect your characters. just like in abyssea when you bring them. If you get VV RR and MM, well your trusts will receive the same effects as you. i dont really mind the trust as it is. I just want more trusts, but would like friends to be in my trust folder xD
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    The Merits/jobpoints would'nt be included, they would be like regular trusts. The Current Trusts do not use them, the reflect your characters. just like in abyssea when you bring them. If you get VV RR and MM, well your trusts will receive the same effects as you. i dont really mind the trust as it is. I just want more trusts, but would like friends to be in my trust folder xD
    they already mentioned they are reaching the limit for trusts, outside of AA trusts, its hard to say how many more they'll willingly beable to add, try making reference "If it was the last trust to be make, what would it be?"
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast