World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    that sucks >.>;
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrirs_Takumi View Post
    Nyariko Would'nt you look like seeing some people Using the trust of yourself leveling, or helping someone doing hard battles. There are so many jobs left out in trusts BLU SMN NIN(DD) GEO(only UC) A good WHM (because Only UC are) SCH (Buffer) BST PUP(with an actual pupet).

Also, the idea up top was just an start. So you say there are currently almost no room for new spells / ability, i guess you could choose from the existing trusts.

Let's say:

Fenrir's Takumi
    Job:WHM/RDM

AI: Apururu
    Spells: Choose spells
    WS: Choose WS
    Job Ability: Choose Job Ability
    Job Trait: Job Traits

Imagine playing with someone who already left the game, or someone makes you feel nostalgic about this game.
    I don't know i would find this refreshing.
    Customizable trusts would require a new spell id for each and every variation... Since there would be (22x21=462) variations PER PLAYER based on job/sub, I just do not see any possible way to do anything close to what you are asking for. It doesn't matter if every job combo doesn't make sense, it would still have to be allowed as a possibility.

All of the jobs that don't have trusts are basically that way because there is no way for them to have pets-of-pets for instance. We do have BST/DRG/SMN trusts, and they're petless for that reason.. Devs have gone on record about no BLU trusts for lore reasons. :/

I've made suggestions about adding a LightArts SCH to cover the currently empty "good-but-not-great non-UC healer" slot. Prof.Schultz would be perfect for this role IMO. He's such a significant figure in Vana'diel's history, I've always been shocked that he didn't have a trust already. We only have a DarkArts SCH, so where's our LightArts one? Given that there's likely only 0-2 slots left after all AAs are implemented, we should choose very carefully for the final few.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea light arts SCH would be nice. Having raubann for BLU would be nice to. with some spells... like stun, magic fruit or even white winds, and some other spells. But im not saying you can add all players you meet xD. that would be insane. saying maybe a limit of maybe 10 Player Cipher or even 5. or maybe make another categories of them like a 1 hour ability for trust. Can only use them every certain time.
    Every job would have that Ability pass level 50 "Trust Worthy" can only use 1 per hour. if you get K.Oed with the trust it can get you RR but wont be able to call him/her after the remaining time.
    (0)

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yea light arts SCH would be nice. Having raubann for BLU would be nice to. with some spells... like stun, magic fruit or even white winds, and some other spells. But im not saying you can add all players you meet xD. that would be insane. saying maybe a limit of maybe 10 Player Cipher or even 5. or maybe make another categories of them like a 1 hour ability for trust. Can only use them every certain time.
    Every job would have that Ability pass level 50 "Trust Worthy" can only use 1 per hour. if you get K.Oed with the trust it can get you RR but wont be able to call him/her after the remaining time.
    At best, 1 player you can trade your cipher with. And, indulging this thought a bit, I would bet it would follow the model more along the lines of an Adventuring Fellow than a trust, since that has already been successfully implemented in the game. It might be a feature where you can generate an Adventuring Fellow, but another player (rather than yourself) decides the specs, though if you want it to be more like a trust, there would be more customization, such as all available jobs and stylelocks. That's the only way I see such an idea being feasible.
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Player
    BLU is simply "out". Devs have repeated several times that they don't want to add one due to lore reasons. (I suspect it also has to do w/ the mechanics behind BLU making any preset BLU trust a point of contention among the players.) Any BLU trust added would end up doing nothing but slow WS spam.

And it doesn't matter if "you" do/don't add "every" player you meet, the system would be required to be capable of handling at least 1x Trust copy of each player (in addition to the players themselves.) That means there would have to be room in the spell list for a number of new trust spells equal to the maximum server population.... We're down to single-digit amount of room (likely only 1-2 more Trusts total after all AAs are released,) so I just don't see it being even theoretically possible. ^^;;;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

in regards to Nyarlko comment about what the dev team said about blu's.
    I believe they mentioned that blu's forfit the role of a normal beings, and becomes something completely different (Immortals) but in a human form.
    In essence we can't make trusts with things that have no emotions (Since trust is built with bonds, AAs being only exception since they are the essence of being human and what you bond with is the sin's of the heart that humans have) , blue mages who a loyal to the empire only can't become trusts because they lose their hearts to become beasts (we have the ability of changing jobs and under subbing a secondary (Which is weaker) however if you look at it from a singularity story point of view instead of a gamers view, you only have 1 job, you spend your life learning and mastering that job, and maybe you look to master a craft or 2 in order to live your life, a person who gives their life to be a blu mage gives up their adventuring life and aims to serve the empire only, however your travels is simply to improve your powers as a blue mage however the more stronger a blue mage you become, the more of your humanity you lose. should you lose your desire to serve the empire and serve only yourself or you let the power go out of control, you then change into a soulflayer monster).

(Yes there are monster trusts in our arsenal however if you looked at each of their storys, they all played as beings with a heart, even goblins have a heart)
    (0)

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ok but if you look at the lore. The player is from the crystal he may act like a BLU but never changes. because the crystal protects him. and when even if you are blu your character still has emotion and you dont service only to the empire. you are here to protect every realm and end all conflict on vanadiel. i know there are limitation for the trust. As for the Lore. Raubann can't form a trust. Still they should make another character for Character Cipher's or Trust, or what ever. Cause Seriously i would love having a COR Doing his own Rolls. Instead of always the same. or i would like to see a BLU that Cures, or maybe a thief that do range attacks. A BLM that focuses on Abyssea Triggers. a WHM/NIN Fighting by your side. A dancer that always does Drain Samba, etc.... I know probably it won't happen. I dunno making a new categorie from em altogether. I would really like to make my caracter live on.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2