Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdove View Post
    To be fair once you filter all the mercs, there are very few shouts for clearing content on Asura 99.9% of all yells are mercs. Since the cp campaign started I've seen like 3 yells for cp parties, 1 of which the guy was yelling for over 3 hours to fill because people rather pay to afk rather than join a legit job point party. There are alot of people on Asura, but they all mostly just roll with their own cliques and try to sell stuff to everyone else. I haven't even seen a shout for ambucade this month other than people selling the wins. I'm not against mercing at all but thats the way it is on Asura.
    Oh I completely agree with everything you said. I have blisted a lot of JP Sellers (although that is a never ending cycle) and Mercs. As I have said before, once you have done that, /yell is as empty on Asura for genuine content as
    any other server. I have also seen many CP shouts not get filled, because people are either just going to the JP sellers, or soloing.

My LS and I were looking for a CP camp yesterday, it was difficult because there were tons of players stuck together on every corner mass killing monsters with what appeared to be automation, with a bunch of players
    standing right behind them doing nothing and getting JP's. People have created this problem. I have also said many times before that Mercs and JP/EXP sellers will completely ruin this game.
    (1)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I have also said many times before that Mercs and JP/EXP sellers will completely ruin this game.
    That's true but this list below comes from one thread.

Japanese General Discussion:

VS

English General Discussion:

Come on, foreigners. Ain't nobody got time for that!? Anyway, from what I heard (several times) is that most of English posters have been perma-banned from this official forum so maybe almost nobody ever bother to read anymore. I guess that should have explained why we the foreigners are so divided therefore they mostly don't care.

Sometimes, FFXIAH forum can be alternative.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post

VS

Come on, foreigners. Ain't nobody got time for that!? Anyway, from what I heard (several times) is that most of English posters have been perma-banned from this official forum so maybe almost nobody ever bother to read anymore. I guess that should have explained why we the foreigners are so divided therefore they mostly don't care.

Why do you always point out the japanese forums? Non of the english people bother to read those either because we can't read Japanese. It doesnt mean we shouldn't express our concerns we aren't speaking to the players here we are hoping a dev (if there even are any anymore) will read it. People like you and me can post all we want but at the end of the day what we think doesn't matter. Who cares if the Japanese players read this or not.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdove View Post
    Why do you always point out the japanese forums? Non of the english people bother to read those either because we can't read Japanese.
    If I recall correctly, Sirmarki has asked us to read the Japanese forum so I went ahead and read. So, there some English people that do care though.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

VS

I'm really not sure what your point is. You're making an observation that there are a lot more threads on the English forums, but the meaning you're drawing from it isn't clear.

JP tend to cooperate and collaborate more in discussions and tent to go with supertopics of related threads rather than posting new threads for every little thing. Just different styles really.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-15-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm really not sure what your point is. You're making an observation that there are a lot more threads on the English forums, but the meaning you're drawing from it isn't clear.

JP tend to cooperate and collaborate more in discussions and tent to go with supertopics of related threads rather than posting new threads for every little thing. Just different styles really.
    I understand different styles here. I just explained how SE hasn't been listening to the problems for a quite long time like I once bothered to read and comment here a year or something even though I finally started posting more than before now and then (since STF or someone literally did something to my account because I was reported as a cheater but they stopped a long time ago and I stopped doing something illegally a long time ago as well... kinda).

The way people created their threads is something SE prefers not to bother to do so.

Edit: I forgot to say what happened last year. When I saw two RMTs spamming /yells on Asura and I once said "This is sad" in /yell then they both immediately got booted out of the server (I checked them in /sea). It was quiet for like 5 minutes and no one knew but myself then they both got back on. Someone else also experienced that similar. RMTs got banned then a few of minutes later they created a new one. This should explain something.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zehira; 12-15-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Sirmarki has asked us to read the Japanese
    I don't recall asking that?
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    I don't recall asking that?
    I just found it.

I suggest reading through some of of the Japanese threads with 30~40 likes completely contradicting what you are saying.
    You suggested before you quit.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I just found it.
    Well you have a better memory than I do.
    Yeh, I was out for 3 months.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well you have a better memory than I do.
    Yeh, I was out for 3 months.
    Yep, my post that replied to your post got removed by a forum moderator. I suspected you probably have canceled your subscription but my point exactly.

The players I know quit to take a break or play FFXIV. Not to say they quit and will never come back.
    I didn't think SE was happy with what I did back that time.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4