Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Horu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    FFXIAH's database numbers more or less confirm that there's been a sharp decline in active characters there over the last few months, about 15% gone while Asura's active numbers have held steady. Sylph, Cerberus and Leviathan competing to be the first server to extinguish all signs of life.
    as sad as it is, its kinda funny, imagine the guy stuck alone, no server merger given, and everyone left or went to a different server, and noone told him about it
    (0)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo View Post
    Sylph, Cerberus and Leviathan competing to be the first server to extinguish all signs of life.
    Leviathan seems plenty active to me. Not Asura active, but active enough.
    (0)

Character
    Horu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Folken View Post
    Leviathan seems plenty active to me. Not Asura active, but active enough.
    It probably is active, however he's basing the info he got from ffxiah.com, that sites information is pretty much based on those who have guildworks installed in order to keep information current. or perhaps your server lacks people but actually does stuff instead of standing around afk 80% of the time like odin lol
    (0)

Character
    Kylos
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm still very much agreeing with this post and it's gotten worse like I predicted. Please save Cerberus and other small servers before players unsubscribe due to boredom of waiting around for things to happen. But knowing SE they want the sweet, sweet money from all the server transfers. It costs them to fix the problem. They'd rather we paid them to fix the problem. It's a scam, and many players are not getting what they're paying for .. which is a MMORPG experience. It's merely MORPG for many of us.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3