Player

been waiting almost 2 monnths on an account recovery..

Call POL, use chat support.. get told to contact a GM... I CANT LOG IN THE GAME!!! How am I supposed to contact a GM?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraphie View Post
    Call POL, use chat support.. get told to contact a GM... I CANT LOG IN THE GAME!!! How am I supposed to contact a GM?
    If you can log in here to post, you should be able to login to the game itself. :? Is the account you are having issues w/ a diff account from the one you posted on? Is it a password issue or do you believe that your account was stolen/hacked?

Assuming that this is the account you are having password issues with, try doing this:
    1) On the POL front page > click the button at top-right corner "Square Enix Account Management System"
    2) On the drop-down bar > hover on "Services and Options" then click on "PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI"
    3) Under "Active Service Accounts" section > click button "Options List"
    4) Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page > click "Update PlayOnline Password"
    5) Enter new password > try to log in to game with new password

You also might want to try the help center page for password recovery.

If that doesn't work, maybe you can try explaining your situation a bit so other busybodies like myself can try to help you troubleshoot. XD
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 03-21-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    so, update. Talking to SE support has gotten me nowhere. The account is in recovery with no projected time fframe. I have been treated rudely by support, pushed aside and generally left to feel that the case is unimportant as they have already gone 2 1/2 on this case needing more information but not contacting me for it. I am displeased with the customer service I have been given by this company..
    (0)

Character
    Chriscoffey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eraphie View Post
    so, update. Talking to SE support has gotten me nowhere. The account is in recovery with no projected time fframe. I have been treated rudely by support, pushed aside and generally left to feel that the case is unimportant as they have already gone 2 1/2 on this case needing more information but not contacting me for it. I am displeased with the customer service I have been given by this company..
    Working as intended. This has happened to everyone who calls SE customer service.
    (1)

Player
    Any background info you can give us on what the issue is with your account?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Idgrace
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hello I'm trying to finish the zelart missions but the ??? In the quicksand cave for the mission named the mithra and the crystal is missing please fix so I can finish the missions oh and I'm in oden
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Any background info you can give us on what the issue is with your account?
    Eraphie is probably ignoring everyone and is just here to rant
    (0)
    Last edited by Songen; 03-22-2017 at 10:58 PM.

incase this does anything, this link leads to SEs official trouble shooting for those who can't log in

http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...=20&la=1&pv=20
    (0)