Character
    Reaperr
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 21

I cant access my POL account

last time I play FFXI was in 2013 but I forgot how to log in. Everytime I put my PlayOnline ID I either get "Incorrect Password" or "The Square Enix ID, Square Enix Password or one time password entered is incorrect." does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    (0)

Character
    Elteri
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 64
    There are two passwords, One for your PlayOnline and one for your Square Enix account, You can reset your password in the account manage area of square enix management, After entering your details on the little form bit on Playonline and you go to log in it'll ask you then for your Square Enix password
    (0)

Character
    Reaperr
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 21
    I know the difference but I still cant log in. Ive changed my pw twice and I still cant log in. the information is there but It never asks for my Square Enix password.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by reaper450 View Post
    It never asks for my Square Enix password.
    This is an important hint. After you click on 'Log In', the Square Enix Password is exactly what it should be asking for.

Under the PlayOnline account settings, make sure that 'Set Password' is set to 'Save' (and that the 'PlayOnline Password' has been set below that).

I'm somewhat confident this is the issue you're bumping at, but if you still can't log in, do let us know! :]

Welcome back.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.