Character
    Vonroth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Drop rate for Bushin Bdy confusion

Hi, so yeah my friends and I have been spamming the hell out of T3 NM Pakecet for a little over a week now trying to get the Bushin Body Abj. to drop for my Pld. I'm kind of the main tank for the shell for the most part and would love this piece for the enmity boost alone. Problem is we're going on nearly 0/40 on this guy. I'm told this is a common drop oddly enough. Lmao Anyone else having issues with this guy in paticular? lol I am typically against merc'ing items because I feel it spoils the game. Why play if you're going to buy everything in my opinion, but damn at this point I'm strongly considering it if this keeps going...idk kinda venting I guess and would like to hear your guys stories if you got them. 1/1 on Items like Defending Ring, but 0/40 on a Abj piece. Just kinda odd imo. Thanks. ^.^ P.S. I triple checked and I do not anywhere already have this piece sitting around in my MH or anywhere else where.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jblauh; 03-20-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Player
    "the common" drop is the one you do not want.

When I did 100 paks 99 of them were bushins. They all hit the floor.

Now I want bushin, it won't drop.

Square. Enix.
    (0)

Character
    Vonroth
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    lol That's crazy. Yeah I'm starting to become convinced that it doesn't exist. Makes me wander what the drop rate on this crap is and if a Thf's TH has any effect on the drops at all.
    (0)