Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is Sabotender supposed to take over 3 months to evolve?

So I've been feeding the damn thing Sunflower seeds for 3 months now (plus another month or two at least before I took a break), it squirms every time but it has never evolved.

In the mean time I got 6 other creatures to max level with no problem whatsoever, so I'm inclined to believe this Sabotender is GEO'd up.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Final evolution takes forever. It took me 7 months of feeding every single day and some said they got it 1/1 or 1/13 on other forums. It has a very low evolution rate. It does feel highly punishing, even if it is a very desirable cheer effect.
    (0)

It's probably bugged then, even squeenix wouldn't set such low evolution rate just for a meager movement speed bonus and trust regen/refresh.

PS > Ok, I just reported it as a bug. If they move that report to "working as intended" I'll just get rid of the Sabotender monster and use that spot to raise other monsters instead. Not worth investing any more time on it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 04-02-2017 at 04:22 AM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    It's probably bugged then, even squeenix wouldn't set such low evolution rate just for a meager movement speed bonus and trust regen/refresh.

PS > Ok, I just reported it as a bug. If they move that report to "working as intended" I'll just get rid of the Sabotender monster and use that spot to raise other monsters instead. Not worth investing any more time on it.
    Trust refresh 100% is so brokenly good that square would ABSOLUTELY give this a 1% chance of evolution. You know better.

It is literally the -only- good cheer, and therefor is obscene to obtain.

"working as intended"
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Khiril View Post
    Trust refresh 100% is so brokenly good that square would ABSOLUTELY give this a 1% chance of evolution. You know better.

It is literally the -only- good cheer, and therefor is obscene to obtain.

"working as intended"
    What do you mean by Trust refresh 100%? It's only auto-refresh +3, I can give my trust 10 mp/tick refresh that lasts for over 5 mins on my own, not to mention I rarely need to actually do that because refresh II is more than enough 90% of the time.

PS > Not to mention Trust physical Accuracy is 100 times better than Refresh. If your Trusts can help you skill chain consistently on higher level mobs you can easily solo Apex at a good pace even without Distract III.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 04-02-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    What do you mean by Trust refresh 100%? It's only auto-refresh +3, I can give my trust 10 mp/tick refresh that lasts for over 5 mins on my own, not to mention I rarely need to actually do that because refresh II is more than enough 90% of the time.

PS > Not to mention Trust physical Accuracy is 100 times better than Refresh. If your Trusts can help you skill chain consistently on higher level mobs you can easily solo Apex at a good pace even without Distract III.
    Capacity Bonus +7% Movement Speed +3% Alter Ego: Refresh +3 Regen +5

Trumps pretty much every other cheer, including Capacity Points +8% Counter Rate +2% Alter Ego: Store TP +5 Accuracy +10% Ranged Accuracy +10% in MOST content.
    (0)

I'm missing something here because I still don't see how.

PS > BTW is it really 3% movement speed or 2%?
    (0)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 04-02-2017 at 06:47 AM.
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm missing something here because I still don't see how.

PS > BTW is it really 3% movement speed or 2%?
    What is the use of Accuracy+10% on Melee Trusts that even with it suck to high heavens. There is only a few decent trusts and they're mages.

They would be amazing no doubt if any trust was worth using that would gain benefit from it.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I don't know if anyone has tested to contest it but the in-game description of the cheer is Movement Speed +3%.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jakuk View Post
    What is the use of Accuracy+10% on Melee Trusts that even with it suck to high heavens. There is only a few decent trusts and they're mages.

They would be amazing no doubt if any trust was worth using that would gain benefit from it.
    Can you give me some examples of good mage heavy setups? Because so far focusing on repeated SCs + MBs from Shantotto II has given me the best results by far. But if you have a better setup I'd like to give it a try and see if having that bit of extra refresh is indeed worth the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwolf View Post
    I don't know if anyone has tested to contest it but the in-game description of the cheer is Movement Speed +3%.
    It's noted on BG that the increase is actually 2%, so I'm inclined to think that may be the case. It's like with the haste values on gear, they are usually slightly lower than listed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 04-02-2017 at 09:17 AM.
    - Lord Gaben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast