Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

found a small bug

when you set a macro gear set with certain gear, and you set it lets say /equipset 016 . after you use it, it replaces half the items you put in there with other items from previous gear, and replaces all the other stuff you x'ed out with previous gear. something isnt quite right. but keep up the good work, you guys are doing great.
    (0)

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I haven't seen this issue except when I am zoning and my inventory containers with those gear pieces have not yet fully loaded. Waiting a few seconds and clicking a second time usually fixes the issue.

Another thing that can happen is with some pieces that take up 2 inventory spots, like a cloak, being in one equip set, and then switching to an equipset that uses both a head and body piece, it might not load the body correctly. Again, it just takes clicking the macro a second time to get it right. I also sometimes see this issue where I don't always load a grip when switching from dual-1H weapons to a 2H weapon with a grip (the grip might not always load)
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashkoda View Post
    I haven't seen this issue except when I am zoning and my inventory containers with those gear pieces have not yet fully loaded. Waiting a few seconds and clicking a second time usually fixes the issue.

Another thing that can happen is with some pieces that take up 2 inventory spots, like a cloak, being in one equip set, and then switching to an equipset that uses both a head and body piece, it might not load the body correctly. Again, it just takes clicking the macro a second time to get it right. I also sometimes see this issue where I don't always load a grip when switching from dual-1H weapons to a 2H weapon with a grip (the grip might not always load)
    In order to avoid what you are talking about with multislot items like cloaks, you have to make sure the extra slot (head in this case) has an X. If an equipset slot is blank, then it means "don't change what was previously equipped in this slot", while an X means "remove whatever was previously equipped in this slot." The grip issue is probably going to show up no matter what unfortunately.. I suggest adding a line to the equipset using macro after the equipset line to equip the grip separately from the equipset. This should allow the 2h weapon to be equipped properly before you attempt to equip the grip.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    when you set a macro gear set with certain gear, and you set it lets say /equipset 016 . after you use it, it replaces half the items you put in there with other items from previous gear, and replaces all the other stuff you x'ed out with previous gear. something isnt quite right. but keep up the good work, you guys are doing great.
    Are you saying the saved equpset itself is being overwritten? This is very strange and you really should file a proper bug report using the template from the sticky here. In this case, it would probably also be a really good idea to take screenshots of your equip display and include links to them in your bug report to make it easier for the devs to figure out what's going on with you.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

yeah

i agree, and i tried x's and that didnt work.
    (0)

you made sure your job can actually equip the equipment right? the gearsets let you add ANYTHING to each slot even if the job can't use it because of lockstyle. however if your aiming to equip something you MUST make sure the appropriate armor is equipable by your current job including but not limited to level/job/SU/multi part armor/etc
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    you made sure your job can actually equip the equipment right? the gearsets let you add ANYTHING to each slot even if the job can't use it because of lockstyle. however if your aiming to equip something you MUST make sure the appropriate armor is equipable by your current job including but not limited to level/job/SU/multi part armor/etc
    i did it with the mog garden gear, the hoe and overalls and feet and gloves, and it kept switching my body and my feet to thief gear, which is strange.
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I doubt SE will look at this issue for two reasons: (1) You're not using the form in the sticky (first thread in the forum), as they are serious about they need it. (2) You do NOT have enough information for them to work on the issue. Again look at the form and what info they need.

I learned the hard way and now hope to help others learn from my being ignored, in the past.
    (1)

Player
    Another possibility is that certain 3rd party tools may be able to automatically change your equipment. Not saying that you use anything but I have run into other players who had something somewhat similar occur.. >.>;;
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Another possibility is that certain 3rd party tools may be able to automatically change your equipment. Not saying that you use anything but I have run into other players who had something somewhat similar occur.. >.>;;
    dont use any other tools, just me and my 7 mules
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast