Character
    Debonaire
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Delivery Box is Broken.

My delivery box is broken and I cannot receive gil from Auction House sales.

Occasionally it will load just 1 slot with gil from the AH and that's it. Nobody else that I have asked has this issue and I also tried on a different computer but that did not work either.

I spoke with a GM and he suggested I report the bug here so it can be fixed, thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hi,

Just a suggestion: In the first message of this forum are instructions on how to properly submit bug reports. I submitted several (in the past) using your method (write a message) and SE in time rejected them as:

1) Insufficient Information
    2) Unable to Verify

Thus I learned to use the form. It is at: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...n-Game-Bugs%21 and is in the 2nd message of the thread.

I wish you the best and hope SE can fix your issue. FYI: I have not seen this issue, either. SUGGESTION: Do a verify on the Final Fantasy POL files. It is an option available when you're starting POL (not FFXI). More than once I've seen issues go away by finding a problem ... oh, wait you're saying you tried it on a DIFFERENT computer ... hmmmm .......

Does this happen on all your characters or just one of your characters? Just thinking SE could try logging into your character, which got me to thinking ... or characters?

Do you have more than one POL account? If yes, does the issue happen on its characters?

If the second computer you used is one on your home network, hmmm, try a computer on a different network. Just suggesting -- make everything unique as possible other than / except for your character(s).

Again use the form, it might help SE ...
    (2)

Player
    Just to confirm, but are you sure that there should have been gil from a sale? Did the sale actually happen? ^^;; Have you tried confirming exactly what's happening with a controlled sale of multiple items? If not, do something like put up 7x single Shihei for 100g each and have a lsmate buy them out. Confirm after the sale at the AH that all 7x have sold, then check delivery box. If you don't have 7x 100g in dbox, then repost this using the template in the sticky here. GJ IBH for beating me to posting a link to it. XD
    (3)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The other thing that can happen is your delivery box can be full. When gil from a sale cannot enter a full delivery box, the game responds by graying out your sold or returned items on the ah, making them unclickable and in essence, the slots become unusable. To correct this, make sure you take some items out of the dbox to get things flowing again, wait a while for the game to recognize there is room (can take anywhere from hours to days), and then go back to the ah and see if your sold/returned items are clickable now so that they can be sent to your dbox.
    (0)