Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Forget it guys and girls, this obviously is not going to happen...
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    No, it's not going to happen, but, the wanted dial campaign was posted on the official site, in fact it's still on the official site. To not even acknowledge the numerous posts on the official forums is pretty bad, we do all pay a monthly subscription after all.

Just a simple explanation would be nice....

If anyone speaks Japanese, maybe they could post a question on that side of the forums, the dev tracker shows they respond more frequently
    (2)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    No, it's not going to happen, but, the wanted dial campaign was posted on the official site, in fact it's still on the official site. To not even acknowledge the numerous posts on the official forums is pretty bad, we do all pay a monthly subscription after all.

Just a simple explanation would be nice....

If anyone speaks Japanese, maybe they could post a question on that side of the forums, the dev tracker shows they respond more frequently
    This is getting quite bad, like you said we pay subscription and we are actually paying more now for less since they cut out PS2/XBOX360 support, they aren't making expansions anymore so where is the excuse for such poor service now? What do that actually have to do now other then cycle Ambuscade and do nothing other then that, Other then the bard/geo adjustment job balance hasn't been touched on at all which considering this game is stale should be a piece of cake as nothing is being added that can change anything now.

Just very lazy on SE's behalf and i dread the treatment XIV will get when its no longer the new shiney.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    This is getting quite bad, like you said we pay subscription and we are actually paying more now for less since they cut out PS2/XBOX360 support, they aren't making expansions anymore so where is the excuse for such poor service now? What do that actually have to do now other then cycle Ambuscade and do nothing other then that, Other then the bard/geo adjustment job balance hasn't been touched on at all which considering this game is stale should be a piece of cake as nothing is being added that can change anything now.

Just very lazy on SE's behalf and i dread the treatment XIV will get when its no longer the new shiney.
    Keep at it. If you can't get their attention here on the board the only other way to do it is with your wallets. Unfortunately, very few people would go so far as to cancel their subscriptions over something like this, so in the end it'll just end up being business as usual.

I've criticized people for creating and paying for characters just for login points/goblin chest campaigns before, so I can't say I feel much pity for anyone that got left out in the cold this month, but the dev team needs to know that actions such as these - failing to address a clear mistake - will have consequences. I'd feel like I spent money on an event/campaign SE promised then failed to deliver on and would be less likely to do so again in the future.
    (0)
    Last edited by Diavolo; 03-17-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It annoys me that it has almost been a week and we have received no response, even a 'we are looking into this for you'. That the event isn't running isn't the issue, the refusal to acknowledge a mistake has been made is rude and insulting.

This is a genuine question to something which appears to be a mistake on the official website. I understand that the community reps may be under pressure and lack resources, if this is so then the blame must go to square for not investing enough in customer support, it's not like we don't pay for this service.

Anyhow, rant over, heck I still have a subscription to xiv which I never use, I'll cancel that as a form of protest
    (0)

I knew things would get even worse after Camate left, but this is ridiculous. Not only is the campaign still listed on the site, but there has been no acknowledgement whatsoever about the issue even after all this time.

Also, is anyone even in charge of the english forums these days? Because this degree of incompetence tells me there might no even be someone left to actually check on the forums on a regular basis or even the english POL page for that matter.

PS > I miss Grekumah so much. Him shutting down hopes left and right may have become a meme, but thanks to him we at least got an answer from the devs whenever it was possible.

PPS > As a form of protest I'm cancelling half my mules (most of which I only kept active to support the game), which may very well help speed up the end.
    But then again it's not like SE is showing any signs of treating the game better any time soon so might as well save some money while I'm still playing.
    (1)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 03-17-2017 at 10:18 AM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Information about the Wanted Campaign being in the current event has now been removed from the website.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I'm cancelling half my mules (most of which I only kept active to support the game), which may very well help speed up the end.
    But then again it's not like SE is showing any signs of treating the game better any time soon so might as well save some money while I'm still playing.
    Done that ages ago after the lacklustre login campaigns and events.
    (0)

Character
    Folken
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml
    * The Wanted Dial Campaign was erroneously displayed as one of the campaigns available in March. This entry was removed on March 17, 2017 at 2:30 a.m. (PDT)
    Wow, so instead of adding the campaign, they just quietly changed the announcement, six days after it was due to start? That is really low, SE.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Folken View Post
    Wow, so instead of adding the campaign, they just quietly changed the announcement, six days after it was due to start? That is really low, SE.
    The primary irritant for me is that it took so long for them to correct the entry. It should have been corrected before the campaign started. -_-;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2