Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Eschucheons and RoE limitations

Would it be possible to make the spawn rate more speedy of certain NMs that are the ONLY source of items to make Guild Recipes for Records of Eminence items for the new crafting shield?
    For example, the new WW one requires minimum of 20 Leshonki Bulbs, from the random spawn NM Leshonki after killing the Place Holder, that has a window of not respawning until AT LEAST 24 HOURS after last kill.
    That means minimum of 19 days of farming/waiting (not including any failed synths and assuming you claim/kill EVERY single pop), IF no one else is farming that NM too, either for gil to sell bulb, or other crafters also working on the shield.
    Make it a more reasonable 2~3 hour respawn rate would be more appropriate for how this is the ONLY source for this item, for an item that NO ONE is ever going to buy anymore, only to use as an NPC gil dump for the shield/RoE.
    ... Or make the RoE have more than one item for the RoE, or even lower the required amount to make?
    Thanks ~~
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Well, must have been changed and not posted anywhere. Respawned 2hr 5min after last kill, while taking care of all possible PH's. Still, "lottery" spawn still is annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Se likes to ninja edit alot of stuff without telling us
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You can plant leshonki bulbs in mog garden furrows, than set the mithra to harvest seeds to get an infinite supply of them.
    (0)

Player
    I agree on the lowering of NM repop timers as an overall rule though. There really is no reason that any non-king class NMs are more than 1-3hrs. Yes, old land kings were converted to pop item style, but ToAU kings/CoP wyrms are still 21-24hr repops I think? I'd personally be happy if even those were not exempted from a repop window reduction, but I'd also kinda understand why if they were to remain long repops.

Other than those tho, why not cut everything else down to 1-3hrs?
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Really don't see why we don't make ALL NMs 1h.

I mean, seriously, NONE of these mobs drop anything significant whatsoever, 'cept for the novelty item here, novelty item there that barely has any use these days, when everything is I-Level.

Really don't understand why they need to have such long repops on the stupid things when they don't drop anything anybody cares about anyways.

See, there's a REASON why NMs in Adoulin are popped from ???s.

Because standing and waiting for hours is not fun whatsoever.
    (0)