Character
    Meatboneslash
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Wanted Dial WHERE IS IT??????????????????????????????????????????

Wanted Dial Campaign

A new dial, the Wanted Dial, will be added to the Gobbie Mystery Box. This fresh addition can be spun once per day to receive one of the treasure coffers that drops from Wanted battle content. Additionally, the odds of the special dial yielding equipment will be boosted for the duration.
    * Spinning the Wanted Dial does not cost any daily tally.
    * 45 days must have passed since character creation in order to use the Gobbie Mystery Box.
    (0)

Character
    Qualo
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I was just wondering the same thing. They forgot to flip the switch.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Doesn't exist in the JP announcement, so my guess they copy and pasted the wrong info.
    (1)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    They should just activate the campaign, or recompense people who blew all that money in re-activating their mules for a campaign that doesn't actually exist.

I mean, seriously, how hard is it to verify what you're Copying and Pasting? or maybe they shouldn't Copy/Paste but actually make these messages manually instead of copying/pasting previous ones? Less chance to screw up.
    (0)

recompensate? as if they'd do that, its the english players who got screwed this time around. Japanese players probably have no clue the confused nightmare we're all going thru on this campaign
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    They should just activate the campaign, or recompense people who blew all that money in re-activating their mules for a campaign that doesn't actually exist.

I mean, seriously, how hard is it to verify what you're Copying and Pasting? or maybe they shouldn't Copy/Paste but actually make these messages manually instead of copying/pasting previous ones? Less chance to screw up.
    Copy/Paste should work, so long as the original info is accurate.... Unfortunately, there are errors in the announcements that have persisted for more than a year at least. (Mog Garden campaign.. says that "coastal fishing net" gives extra/special stuff, but it's actually the "flotsam" node that does so. No correction made since it was first introduced...)

As far as recompense/apology goes... How about an English notice about the error and turning on the Wanted Dial for the duration of the campaign? Sure, we'd miss a few days, but better'n nothing I'd say.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Copy/Paste should work, so long as the original info is accurate.... Unfortunately, there are errors in the announcements that have persisted for more than a year at least. (Mog Garden campaign.. says that "coastal fishing net" gives extra/special stuff, but it's actually the "flotsam" node that does so. No correction made since it was first introduced...)

As far as recompense/apology goes... How about an English notice about the error and turning on the Wanted Dial for the duration of the campaign? Sure, we'd miss a few days, but better'n nothing I'd say.
    ever since Camate left being a support on this forum, feels like its gone down hill extremely fast, maybe they never found someone to replace him and who ever is left is having a hard time keeping up?
    (0)