Thread: march campaign

march campaign

http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/polnews/news24880.shtml#_ga=1.154364792.1529572457.1456571100

in your announcement, you mentioned that shemo during the campaign was trading seals "2:1 rather than 3:1".

However during the official page for the campaign it mentions that 2:1 is the expected value during the campaign

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/15345/detail.html

Is it 2:1 or 3:1?
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/polnews/news24880.shtml#_ga=1.154364792.1529572457.1456571100

in your announcement, you mentioned that shemo during the campaign was trading seals "2:1 rather than 3:1".

However during the official page for the campaign it mentions that 2:1 is the expected value during the campaign

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...45/detail.html

Is it 2:1 or 3:1?
    Apparently they botched the whole stupid campaign, by copying&pasting a bunch of junk that wasn't even supposed to be in the campaign, and with the seal trades, apparently the 2:1 seal trade was NOT even supposed to be in the campaign, but they flipped it on by mistake.

*sigh*

I really don't understand what goes on in Square-Enix HQ these days. Sure, they got a skeleton crew, but they can't seem to agree on what campaigns should be turned on and what shouldn't, and they can't properly communicate it to the people running the English version of the website? I mean, really now. It's a simple copy/pasta. It takes a person <5 minutes to do it.

AND they had nearly a month ahead of time to verify and make sure it was right. Not in-game stuff, I mean the website stuff.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Apparently they botched the whole stupid campaign, by copying&pasting a bunch of junk that wasn't even supposed to be in the campaign, and with the seal trades, apparently the 2:1 seal trade was NOT even supposed to be in the campaign, but they flipped it on by mistake.

*sigh*

I really don't understand what goes on in Square-Enix HQ these days. Sure, they got a skeleton crew, but they can't seem to agree on what campaigns should be turned on and what shouldn't, and they can't properly communicate it to the people running the English version of the website? I mean, really now. It's a simple copy/pasta. It takes a person <5 minutes to do it.

AND they had nearly a month ahead of time to verify and make sure it was right. Not in-game stuff, I mean the website stuff.
    makes me wonder if its worth using this forum with this kind of mess up and no information from them of whats happening. honestly i'd just like confirmation on things most of the time rather than whole changes. if i know somethings going to happen, its better than guessing
    (0)

Player
    The website dept goofed, not the actual dev team. There were errors in the login points listing as well for the same reason.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

i thought the point of this forum was someone would be here to inform/translate SE content. CAMATE, We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Aren't we suppose to use the form, per the sticky, or is that over?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by IBHalliwell View Post
    Aren't we suppose to use the form, per the sticky, or is that over?
    This is not a bug report per se, since it's not an actual in-game bug. Wouldn't matter if template was used or not since it's going to the round file after whoever reads these things gets a chuckle.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”