Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Wanted Dial not appearing.

Internet: Windstream DSL 3Mbit
    Character: Aysha (and Corinth) on Sylph
    Job: 99 SAM, 99 NIN (respectively)

So, according to this page on the POL site:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...45/detail.html

It says that March 11th, 0:00 (PST) there should be a Wanted Dial on the Gobbiebox Goblins.

There is no Wanted Dial on the Goblin, even though it is March 11th 7:22 PST as of this post. I logged on after 7:00 PST, and even logged off to switch characters to check another character.

I've checked two different goblins on two different characters that are well more than 45 days old.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Internet: Windstream DSL 3Mbit
    Character: Aysha (and Corinth) on Sylph
    Job: 99 SAM, 99 NIN (respectively)

So, according to this page on the POL site:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...45/detail.html

It says that March 11th, 0:00 (PST) there should be a Wanted Dial on the Gobbiebox Goblins.

There is no Wanted Dial on the Goblin, even though it is March 11th 7:22 PST as of this post. I logged on after 7:00 PST, and even logged off to switch characters to check another character.

I've checked two different goblins on two different characters that are well more than 45 days old.
    indeed, its not appearing for me too
    (3)

Character
    Samunai
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Internet: Ziggo Internet Max 3Mbit
    Character: Samunai on Bahamut
    Job: All ...

same here, i checked, double checked and re-checked times and dates.
    i waited for 8:00am GMT to pass, waited for JPN midnight to pass. Nothing came up on the dial campaign on any of my characters (2) .

several threads on different forums already have ppl complaining/stating the same issue.
    (of course i cannot vouch for them but just letting you guys know i'm not the only one!)
    (1)
    ~Some joys come in a box~

Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Not appearing for me either...
    (1)

Character
    Bedavere
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Same here. Asura Server
    (1)

Character
    Triffle
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Oddly enough the wanted dial doesn't seem to be on the JP page for the campaign. I don't know how you can translate an entire paragraph that doesn't exist though.
    (2)

Character
    Meatboneslash
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Where the Wanted Dial?

Seems S/E forgot to add it to any of the servers, Cerberus has no wanted dial like others.
    (1)

Character
    Bedavere
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Be nice to see a Mod or someone reply to this as to what is going to happen with the dial. Whether its being looked into, or they're just plain not going to do it now.

Its funny I activated 13mules($13.00) just to be ready for this and now I wish I hadnt even activated them.
    (2)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedavere View Post
    Be nice to see a Mod or someone reply to this as to what is going to happen with the dial. Whether its being looked into, or they're just plain not going to do it now.

Its funny I activated 13mules($13.00) just to be ready for this and now I wish I hadnt even activated them.
    i agree, the silence from anyone over this is outstanding, Just a simple acknowledgement of it would be nice. But i feel you about the mules, My wife and I both kept our mules active after getting the wardrobes 3/4 active since we didnt need them anymore but a gobbychest campaign was too good to pass up on.

Wonder how much they made from people activating or not deactivating their mules by doing that?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    i agree, the silence from anyone over this is outstanding, Just a simple acknowledgement of it would be nice. But i feel you about the mules, My wife and I both kept our mules active after getting the wardrobes 3/4 active since we didnt need them anymore but a gobbychest campaign was too good to pass up on.

Wonder how much they made from people activating or not deactivating their mules by doing that?
    Extra $11 from me. T_T

It wasn't listed on the JP side announcement, so odds are pretty good it was an announcement error (similar to how half the login items were not listed initially.)
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

11. 03-12-2017 05:45 PM

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast