Player

lol complete failure microscopic orb campaign lol

So, yeah for those of you that thought omg job cards! lawl.

Less than a 1% drop rate (which is obvious, squares definition of "occasional" is 1%)

And the card is random.

So screw this campaign.

VW till your eyes bleed.
    (5)
    Last edited by Khiril; 03-11-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Player
    This event is painfully dissapointing.
    (3)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Thus far I have had more fireworks than anything else.

I think TH is a factor - as drops come directly off the mobs as well as in addition to the normal drops in the final coffer. It seemed I was getting more drops on THF (even though it was mainly fireworks!).
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    TH probably matters but it's just gonna get you more fireworks as stated.

Probably one of the most disappointing campaigns I can remember, complete waste of time.
    (4)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I had high hopes for this kind of campaign when it was first announced, but after reading the results from people, not worth. And now after more reading around, it sounds like that this is what they intended for it because Omen is limited entry from the whole 20 hours per KI restriction, but the SKC10 fights have no lock-out restrictions.

So I guess this is more about their typical bogus "Balance" thing
    (3)
    Last edited by Zuidar; 03-12-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    And here I was hoping that this would get people interested in doing Tails of Woe so I might FINALLY see a Pentalagus Charm up on the AH sometime this year.

Guess not.....
    (2)

we got 7 of them on the AH on odin atm lol
    (0)

Player
    Something interesting on JPside: Post from Salalaruru

TL'd TL;DR: Bring THF main if you want stuff. :x TH works on the mobs and on VD, TH should nearly guarantee drop slots. The pool is rather large, so it's going to take luck to get what you want, but since there is no time limitation on how often you can run them and since clvl109 content is dropping 119/'high content level loot", we hope you will try running a lot.

=_=;; Basically, since the fights are technically spammable, they can't justify high drop rates on the good stuff, so they chucked everything in together into 1-2 additional drop slots.. Drop rates are directly connected to difficulty, and TH works.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Something interesting on JPside: Post from Salalaruru

TL'd TL;DR: Bring THF main if you want stuff. :x TH works on the mobs and on VD, TH should nearly guarantee drop slots. The pool is rather large, so it's going to take luck to get what you want, but since there is no time limitation on how often you can run them and since clvl109 content is dropping 119/'high content level loot", we hope you will try running a lot.

=_=;; Basically, since the fights are technically spammable, they can't justify high drop rates on the good stuff, so they chucked everything in together into 1-2 additional drop slots.. Drop rates are directly connected to difficulty, and TH works.
    So basically they won't make THF any good at endgame activities, but they expect people to have THF geared and JP'd up and they expect people to be willing to take a THF to something like that, just to get miniscule drop chance at a event that you have to spam hundreds of seals into orbs to even get a chance of getting anything.

Oi.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    So basically they won't make THF any good at endgame activities, but they expect people to have THF geared and JP'd up and they expect people to be willing to take a THF to something like that, just to get miniscule drop chance at a event that you have to spam hundreds of seals into orbs to even get a chance of getting anything.

Oi.
    They're orb fights... I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to be looking at doing more than 2-3x ppl groups. ^^;; They definitely don't require a fully geared up for endgame and JP'd THF. I'd say you probably still want at least TH8, so a couple reforges and Sandung ought to be enough for this. And honestly... when was the last time you used ANY seals? I know for me, I only used any of my seals when unlocking Oboro JSEs for someone in close to 2yrs..
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”