Character
    Maximusdecimus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Cannot enter Einherjar

I am unable to enter Einherjar, and I have tried everything I can think of to remedy the situation.

Kilusha will sell me a lamp, yet when I venture to Hazhalm, I cannot reserve any chamber. When I trade the lamp to the gate, the dialogue menu comes up, when I select 'confirm destination' it just states 'item trade failed'. I am not using a 'used' lamp, i can trade a perfectly new smouldering lamp to the gate, it will fail, I can then trade that same smouldering lamp to a party member and they can use it to enter just fine.

If I check the door, it just says it's locked tight. The nearby ??? does nothing. The glimmer does nothing. I have the Mark of Einherjar and I can purchase valkyrie items from Kilusha, go to Hazhalm, purchase wings, and the 'confirm destination' options will show all the possible chambers (including Odin) but it will just simply not allow me in.

Kilusha gives no additional CS', I have completed all TOAU missions, as well as Rhapsodies, I do not believe I am on any other quest or mission that might some how prevent me from entering Einherjar areas, there's just something not working correctly and after having spent 2hours researching it tonight I am at a complete loss as to what it might be.

Based on BG/wiki, I am fairly sure I am not missing any KI or CS's but it could be a possibility. As such, my character is completely unable to enter Einherjar by my own means..
    (0)

did you throw away your previous glowing lamp thats run out?
    (0)

Character
    Maximusdecimus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Whatever it was, logging out and logging back in fixed the issue.
    (0)