Character
    Tyaku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Returning player feeling very lost...LF active LS

Greetings, everyone. I've just returned to FFXI after almost 8 years. Needless to say A LOT has changed. I'm experienced with combat and gameplay, but there is so much new content that I really have no idea where to start. I'd love to find an active LS that would be welcoming of my situation, and start participating in gear progression and endgame content. I play for several hours daily and would prove to be a reliable member. Thank you, everyone.
    (0)

Player
    Darn it, I saw you on /sea but had to use the restroom and when I got back you were gone. ><;; Hit me up in-game and I'll be happy to give you a pearl and help you get rolling again. I came back after a 7yr break myself and had to relearn the game from scratch basically due to the number of changes, so I know how it feels to be alone and confused. XD
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Vahnziox
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I dont know if this will help, but it will at least give you guidance to 117 and 119 gear maybe?

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-ish-player%29

I wrote it up just yesterday.

Best of luck, and have fun!
    (0)

Character
    Paraknox
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am in the same boat. Just came back today and have no idea what I am doing anymore xD
    (0)

Player
    Welp, I managed to snag Paraknox, but still haven't seen Tyaku. Hit me up when you're online and I'll get you a pearl.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”