Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

i was wondering, is it possible to have more than 1 mogenhancement at a time

is it possible to have more than 1 mogenhancement at a time? and can we store up to 50 voidwatch stones, we can quest them if u want but it would really help for events. and another thing, why does the nm for the hocho never drop it, ive camped him for 4 weeks now, its rediculous. thanks for all that you do. we appreciate it.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

also

could we get more bayld for coupons, 1k isnt hardly any bayld, its a waste of a coupon. the new synthesis shields were a great idea, we need more ideas like that. also matsya rate is too low, it needs to be higher, synergy needs to be higher because people on my server jacked the prices of materials out of the roof. you can farm them but its a pain and they hq4 at a rate of 1/60. voodoo gear is great i love it, but it needs a boost, it needs something to make it worth even more so people quit undercutting, and it wont be so slow selling anymore. dynamis is fun and cool but it would be even funner if other jobs other than thief could get 100s more easily, then people would bring bst and blue etc in and would be alot of fun. there also needs to be a few new ways to make alot of big money quickly to support getting empy relic etc. also the aeonic is cool but half the time other people dont want to help you fight, so u pretty much have to solo all u can and fail at the rest. these are just a few ideas i had. i love the game, have since close to the beginning of it, and i love all ff games.
    (0)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

one last thing

also, can we get bayld for fighting monsters in the regions that are bayld ones. that would be great to be able to get garden growing good with materials each night.
    (0)

Player
    As the sticky at the top of this forum states, this is the wrong forum for suggestions about the game itself. This forum is for suggestions about this website and you'll get ignored by the devs here. ^^;;

VW stones can already be consumed from your currencies tab as long as you have at least 1x actual KI on hand if you change the settings at the VW NPC.
    Hocho NM is a stingy jerk with a teeny tiny drop rate since day one..

There is no way for the devs to control prices other than putting mats on NPC vendors (which is most likely to lower the price of the finished goods.) Voodoo gear carries the high price tag because of the cost/availability of mats combined with low HQ rates. I've got a feeling that you should brace yourself for prices to drop on some pieces rather soon due to the increased skill from Escutsheons raising HQ tiers and possible direct HQrate+%.

We already get bayld for killing mobs in SOA zones as long as we have Ionis active. Works just like the other expack/zone buffs like Signet and Vorseals. Definitely wouldn't complain if they raised the currency rate on all of 'em though.. 1% of exp gained has always felt painfully slow whenever I'm in need. >_<;; If you are only hurting for bayld, then keep your eye out for WKR campaigns and hop on the train. You should get 30-50k bayld per fight and they tend to die pretty fast at that time.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

oh before i forget

also theres u need to be able to maintain tp switching weapons. cant make an aeolian edge set right without being able to do that.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    also theres u need to be able to maintain tp switching weapons. cant make an aeolian edge set right without being able to do that.
    That will never happen.

If you can do it you'd be able to do it with ANY weapon, and ANY weaponskill and that would be broken.
    (1)

Character
    Primitive
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    0k only 1 question: where is the suggestion forum? i cant find it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyriack View Post
    0k only 1 question: where is the suggestion forum? i cant find it.
    Could try the QOL Suggestion thread. If you want to be taken seriously though, you might want to try utilizing your Shift key properly and breaking up your posts so they are less wall-of-text'y.
    (1)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”