Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    and even as bst/whm for rr oder whatever u could wield 2 pdt- axes
    (0)

The majority if bst i see these days duel-weld. It seems to be the norm. The beauty if bst is that people can play the job in the way they feel comfortable with. some like to sit back and watch /whm and some like to brawl. I'm a brawler

I would love to have duel-weld on bst. for as long as I've played bst i have always /nin or /dnc(after the update). For some reason it feels wrong to me to only have one axe equipped. duel-weld IV or V would be a bit overkill but i would happily take it. I think scene axe delays are already so high I don't think it would hurt.

Before you say duel-weld on bst would be op or bst doesn't deserve or need it i'd like to ask. how much would this change the job itself? I'd like to see some more opinions about that. I'd like to know what other ppl think about bst with duel-weld III and /war(berserk double attack ect). or /whm(haste and other buffs)? maybe even other jobs that I'm not thinking about right now. how this would effect group and solo play? Or would it not change anything?
    (0)
    The Sublimely Magnificent Ject Shot Mark III

Character
    Laciante
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 93
    While I can agree with 1 handers having some Dual Wield natively, I somehow think BST getting Fencer means no DW
    (1)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Laciante View Post
    While I can agree with 1 handers having some Dual Wield natively, I somehow think BST getting Fencer means no DW
    i always asked myself why SE gave fencer to bst.
    (0)

Character
    Mishta
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Areola View Post
    The majority if bst i see these days duel-weld. It seems to be the norm. The beauty if bst is that people can play the job in the way they feel comfortable with. some like to sit back and watch /whm and some like to brawl. I'm a brawler

I would love to have duel-weld on bst. for as long as I've played bst i have always /nin or /dnc(after the update). For some reason it feels wrong to me to only have one axe equipped. duel-weld IV or V would be a bit overkill but i would happily take it. I think scene axe delays are already so high I don't think it would hurt.

Before you say duel-weld on bst would be op or bst doesn't deserve or need it i'd like to ask. how much would this change the job itself? I'd like to see some more opinions about that. I'd like to know what other ppl think about bst with duel-weld III and /war(berserk double attack ect). or /whm(haste and other buffs)? maybe even other jobs that I'm not thinking about right now. how this would effect group and solo play? Or would it not change anything?
    I have to agree with the brawler mentality. With /dnc sub and snarl any bst worth their weight in salt can destroy any mob that doesnt spam aoes. i personally like farsha Richard+2 setup but sometimes both -10 pdt axe are needed.
    (0)
    I play for my LS and friends, which is why i am EPIC WIN![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I'm all for this, if nothing else I'd be fine with an item that fills the earring or ring slot that grants a "Dual Weild" effect to it, I belive options are good
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by deces View Post
    I'm all for this, if nothing else I'd be fine with an item that fills the earring or ring slot that grants a "Dual Weild" effect to it, I belive options are good
    This would, and should be the only way a job like bst or such should gain the Dual Wield job trait.
    (2)

Edit

Sorry guys, thought this was the thf forum. Nevermind.

God damn it, why can't subforums be shown when you search for new posts?
    (0)

Honest mistake.

On topic, I am against this. If your going to give us dual wield just because it would be useful. Then you might as well give us MP and a line of cures. Its not our job ability. It shouldnt be our job ability. It doesnt make sense.
    (0)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast