Thread: jug pet revalue

jug pet revalue

can we have jug pets re-evaluated.
    ~increase the base stats over all.
    ~increase the damage on certain ones,
    ~increase the magic acc on other ones.
    ~change the SC values over all to be more party or atleast beastermaster friendly
    ~and lower the charge costs 1 over all for all pet WSs.

beastmaster doesn't always have to be looked as a DD/burstDD job since pets have the power to enfeeble and enhance and even cure to some extents, however they are limited due to lack of potency or over cost of charges
    (3)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yeah, I don't see this happening.
    (0)

Player
    I too do not see this happening.. I would love to see the niche/debuff pets buffed up to group-worthy status though. For instance, I really really wish that Pondering Peter didn't hit for less than half the damage as Patrick, since there are plenty of situations where I'd love to have the curaga but the damage penalty is too great to consider viable. It would also be nice if at least the MB'able Ready's were all reduced to 1 charge, but that would mostly make it easier to self-MB for the fun of it since most magic Ready's don't actually hit that hard. :x

Right now though, I'd say the only adjustment to jug pets that might be feasible would be to make their level actually match the player's ilvl natively. It's rather absurd that the vast majority of our pets do not spawn at our ilvl natively, and require merits AND reforged hands in order to be able to do so.

IMO, every single lv99 jug should qualify, not just the newer ones, in large part due to how none of the items specify level caps on them. There is no method in-game to determine pet level caps. How is someone who is not comfortable going to bgwiki/ffxiah for every question they have going to have a clue that each pet has it's own hidden level caps, or that some lv99 jugs are hard-capped to lv99 while other select ones reflect ilvl?
    (2)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”