Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Quest: Hypnotic Hospitality

Oh, how I HATE this quest.

Every single time any of my characters (other than my main who has it done) goes into their garden, the stupid Moogle will NOT shut up about wanting these three items.

The Date, fine. Gnatbane? Got a bunch of them.

The Moat Carp Creel though...... nnnnnnnngh.

So frustrating!

It takes a Super Baitball to get one... oh wait, you don't always get it. In fact you almost never get one. I have a mule's pond on Rank 4 (two mules' rank 3s didn't get one either)... and nope, still didn't get one. Dunno how I did it on my main, but yeesh, this stupid thing is ridiculous.

I don't even care about the quest, I don't care about recruiting Kuyin on every single mule, I JUST want the stupid Moogle to SHUT UP about the stupid quest.

Could we at least make the Creels sendable across POL account so my Main with the Rank 7 pond could get them for my mules? I don't like blowing 10 stars at a time only to yet again, fail to get a creel.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 03-02-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yup, shits irritating as hell.

MMM has a VERY high creel drop rate, if you know how to set it up and do it.

You can also buy super baitballs for a very small amount of bayld instead of wasting stars. https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Super_Baitball

(yes it IS a small amount of bayld, you can get that just from doing some coalitions).
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 03-02-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Yup, shits irritating as hell.

MMM has a VERY high creel drop rate, if you know how to set it up and do it.

You can also buy super baitballs for a very small amount of bayld instead of wasting stars. https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Super_Baitball

(yes it IS a small amount of bayld, you can get that just from doing some coalitions).
    See, thing is, none of my mules are really high enough to be getting bayld or dinking around with MMM.

Now... if they were actually, you know, sendable I would just get them with my main. Why are they not sendable, again? it gives 6-12 moat carp when used. Wooo.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    A level 1 account can get a ton of bayld from the first tier coalitions, with next to zero effort...

Courier's are very easy/quick, or inventor's don't even require you to leave the city.
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 03-02-2017 at 01:11 AM.

Player
    Creels also show up on login points occasionally (usually 500pts iirc) so I'd say just keep an eye out for that if you reach your frustration break point. ^^;;
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Well, what I'm doing is recruiting Kuyin, telling her to get a minnow and then using a 2nd ball, HOPEFULLY that will work. It's just annoying to do all of those cutscenes on every character, just to shut the moogle up about that quest.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Update... 5 out of 6 mules done, only 1 got the creel. *sigh*
    (0)