Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Facility/Caliber Rings

Could we please remove the "RARE" tag from these rings?

They are pretty much the only thing I really care to spend Login Points on these days, since I don't really need to sell Eudaemon/Faithful/Visages anymore.

But dealing with these rings is SO ANNOYING when you have to basically use the delivery box and you can only get one at a time, blah blah.

It would be nice if we could remove the Rare tag (but still make them Ex), so it would be easier to do this without using the delivery box to hold them.
    (3)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    +1

I had 12 Caliber rings being juggled on a mule, annoying. I said screw it and dropped them, exp is easy. Faculty rings burn off in 30 minutes, easy to use, never worry about stacking them up.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I don't do CAP parties, and even I feel the annoyance of being restricted to 1 ring per outing... Mollifiers are 500 silt, and half of my silt income goes down the toilet when I have to drop what I'm doing and go back for another CAP ring because of how expensive the stupid mollifiers are...
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    You could get good enough to kill the Ascended/Warders, and stop bothering with mollifiers. Or choose better targets. Aerns do not pop hard enemies, just regular porxies.

One ring per outting yeah, sucks, but there are 2~ capacity ring

(you only have to kill 10 mobs to get 500 silt btw) even less if you're using qultada and your ring!
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Well, see, I've been going to Reisenjima and I get rather decent CAP there, but AFAIK, everything near the entrance can pop nasty junk (the Chapuli, Tigers, Panopts and Mosquitoes).

And I fought a warder once.

Like 20+ min and I only had 10% of its HP taken off... can't imagine how ridiculous stats you need to do that.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    This account has standard junk quality free gear and kills Ascended mobs in 5 or so ws less than a minute. well below average augs on herc and easy to get adhemar. All things you have access to and easily solo content.

(herc feet legs, adhemar hands) terrible accessories. less than 30% of possible vorseals.

You can also flux away ascended mobs, you probably have very few or zero rare+ vorseals so the pop rate is low.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    This account has standard junk quality free gear and kills Ascended mobs in 5 or so ws less than a minute. well below average augs on herc and easy to get adhemar. All things you have access to and easily solo content.

(herc feet legs, adhemar hands) terrible accessories. less than 30% of possible vorseals.

You can also flux away ascended mobs, you probably have very few or zero rare+ vorseals so the pop rate is low.
    Uncursed 119 is "junk" equipment now? *blinks* Yeesh.

Gotta understand that I don't know anybody, and got no groups to go do junk with, so best I got is NQ ambuscade, Kupon weapons, etc. The occasional UC 119 that I got lucky with during that goblin box thing they did in December, etc.
    (0)