Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

75 Nostalgia linkshell LevelDownLOL is recruiting!

LevelDownLOL is an up & running 75 cap nostalgia-drenched Linkshell on Asura! Come join in on the fun, we're having a blast!

We do dynamis, hnms, znm, enm, sky, sea, limbus, salvage, nyzul, einherjar & pretty much anything/everything else!

Current event times are:

LS MAIN events: Saturdays & Sundays 6pm PST to 9 PM pst
    Tuesday/thursday Salvage group: 5pm PST
    Wednesday dynamis: 5pm PST

"But you're not playing at the true level 75!"
    I've had people say if you want to truly play at the old 75 you can't use certain pieces of gear or savage blade since it can do 4k+ damage now. I welcome any and all things currently usable at 75. Fast travel options, mounts, trusts, any gear we didn't have in 2007. Use any of it!

Can I use my item level character to gear up?

YES! Go for it! This isn't about just gearing people up at 75 cap, it's about doing the events for nostalgia and fun! Everything you ever wanted at 75 is available and usually pretty cheap! If you choose to just have junk gear and get it from the events we can do that too!

Do I have to delevel my job to 75?
    No! there are lots of ways to work around this. Some people make new characters, or level new jobs (if you leave the job in merit mode at 75, you won't level!) Even at 99 cap, In most areas, we can level sync parties to 75, although there are very few instances where we cannot sync down. Note: 99 gear does not sync well (often times you might only get def stats when synced, lol) but you can still sync and wear 75 gear!

What job should I play?
    play whatever jobs you love! While we recommend having options (ranged, melee, support, etc) most members have numerous jobs leveled and gear and we can take anyone on any job!

Where do I get a pearl?

send a /tell to Lordwmd, Kiorin, Imi or pretty much anyone for a pearl!
    (2)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    is this ls still going? would like a pearl!, atm im trying to get all the missions done on my 75 rdm and run with trusts rather than zerging them at 99!
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by madmartin View Post
    is this ls still going? would like a pearl!, atm im trying to get all the missions done on my 75 rdm and run with trusts rather than zerging them at 99!
    I'm fairly sure it is.

If you've not been able to catch anyone from the linkshell in-game yet, I'll put a word out next time I visit.
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I'm fairly sure it is.

If you've not been able to catch anyone from the linkshell in-game yet, I'll put a word out next time I visit.
    Thanks yeah can never find anyone in game, unfortunatly im gmt time zone so their events are pretty late, next time i have a day off i'll stay up late on one of their event days and see if i can catch someone on.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Seems like a plan.

I did drop your name there that day I posted here, but I'm unsure it 'stuck' (I couldn't stay around for long, and it wasn't the most active of times for them).

There are at least a few others that hang around at UTC daytime as well, so you're not completely out of luck during your usual times.

I'll keep checking on you and them in-game, though the next time I'll be there may be some days off from now...
    (0)

Character
    Vysundra
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I'd like a pearl to this linkshell too.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Neogon,

Done deal, the deal is done.

That is, will look for you in-game, and see if someone is around to do the pearl dance.

Actually, already found you.
    (0)

Player
    Looking to join, please get in touch. Character name Shisara.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Shisara,

Unless you're planning on moving from Leviathan to Asura, you're a little bit too far away to join. :]
    (0)

Player
    Don't worry I have, that didn't update for some reason.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast