Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Nyzul Isle revamped?

Would it be possible to revamp Nyzul Isle for solo entry players?
    = Perfect idea is "lamps" floors.
    == Remove the "Light in specific order" , or lower quantity of lamps based on players entering.
    === Idea: Number of lamps = number of players +1 (cap at 6), for "light in specific order", or "Activate all lamps"
    Recently my last 3 entries into Nyzul soloing, on the first floor i have been given the nearly largest map layouts with 5 lamps, and "activate in specific order". Even with movement speed help, that's one heckuva long time for one floor, and the one time I tried attempting this WITH movement Sprinter's Shoes, still took me over 20+ minutes.
    Any feedback or possible thoughts on this would be helpful, thanks.
    ~~ Dan, Asura
    (3)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 04-23-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yes, last night, today, again got "Activate Lamps in specific order", with 5 and 4 lamps each. This should be redone with party size entry, just like HP/MP is scaled up/down for the Escha/Reisen NM fights. Took me over 15 minutes to do 4 lamps in such a huge area, and never finished the 5 lamps - timed out.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dzspdref; 04-23-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Character
    Lordzphyr
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I agree those lamp's need to go.
    (0)

4. 06-25-2017 06:07 PM

5. 06-25-2017 06:12 PM

Player
    Sadly I doubt SE will do that. They'd just say something about how hard it would be to implement that. Honestly the easiest way to deal with that is to just remove the lamp floors completely. Back in the day when you'd go in with 3~6 people at a time, it was better because you could just have people sit and wait at lights. Now, most of the Nyzul you'll have to do is solo. Just remove the lamp floors to get rid of unwanted drama, or make it to where if you're in with less than 3 people you just don't get the lamp floors. Easy enough there.
    (2)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger