Character
    Lilfufu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

More ninja spells?

Can ninja get more spells to keep up with the OP blue mage? Maybe a haste or an attack up
    Or something? The last new spell we got was enmity up and down, and many of the spells in our arsenal are kind of meh. I have kikoku and Nagi and am working on kanagi, but damage is still very low even with very decent gear without buffs from cor, Geo, bard. Most parties do not accept Ninjas, so I mostly get to go when I solo or with small mid tier linkshell events. Now I know, dev team, you will say you have no plans at the future to add spells, but that is the point of the forums, is to ask for some new things. I think a few additional spells could really help the ninja compete with blue mage and allow it to be added to more content!

Hashtag# Bringing the ninja back!
    (4)

Character
    Buzs
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I couldnt agree more. Haste and a attack spell maybe a multi attack spell so can switch to more dual wield gear. Red Mage has multi attack spells right? Come on SE ninja needs help.. Oh and how about bringing eva to 119? aka: Evasion skill +242
    (0)

Player
    The reasoning behind the canned "no new spells" reply is because we are either dangerously close to being out of room for new ones or already there. I know they have an aversion to changing existing spells/abilities as well, but that might be the better route to go. "Improbable" is still better than "impossible" after all. ^^;;

Why would you possibly want to use more DW? O_o;; The goal has always been to use the absolute minimum required to cap out delay. If you have capped haste from gear+magic, then you only need a total of 36% DW to hit the 80% delay cap. Any more than that is potentially unnecessary TP loss. (I've been lobbying for changes to DW/MA to cap the TP loss to the amount you actually benefit from for almost two years now. lol)

I would love to have not-floored evasion, so any improvement on that front would be welcome.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Still waiting for Dokumori: Ni and Jubaku: Ni. Why can't the rest of Vana'diel catch up to those clever Lv.50+ NIN Beastman mobs??? I don't even care how comically bad Dokumori would be, but I would like to have both for the sake of having a more complete catalogue of spells, if nothing else. At least Jubaku: Ni could be useful. There is literally no reason not to implement them anymore. They're already in the game and there is no balance between any jobs, so SE could probably stop hiding behind those excuses.
    (1)

Player
    I'd moreso want them to fix Utsusemi to not wipe on AOE depending on your skill and shadows remaining, but that might be asking for too much.

I think a spell that enhanced skillchain damage would be both unique and fitting, since NIN already has tons of attack speed. Or even a unique "Magic Attack Bonus" ninjutsu spell (There's a ton of NIN nuke gear available now). STP is fine I guess, but Kakka: Ni would be a helpful improvement as well. I understand the need to finish the NIN spell catalogue but I just can't justify getting spells just for the sake of having them, if they aren't relevant in some end-game capacity. Jubaku Ni would be what they absolutely should add, if nothing else.
    (2)