Thread: RoV Vanity

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

RoV Vanity

So... question... what is/where does one get that suit of clothes that your character is wearing in certain RoV cutscenes?

I haven't seen that armor/clothes anywhere, and I was curious where one gets it.

EDIT: I'm talking about the light set, not the dark set, btw. The "dark" set is the same set worn by Mummers' Coalition NPCs. I mean, the white set.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The body is called Tessera Saio.

You'll never be able get one =/ It is essentially impossible, now and forever. I only got mine because I won mog bonanza rank 1.

I cannot remember what the character looks like for legs feet hands without seeing it again.
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 02-24-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    The body is called Tessera Saio.

You'll never be able get one =/ It is essentially impossible, now and forever. I only got mine because I won mog bonanza rank 1.

I cannot remember what the character looks like for legs feet hands without seeing it again.
    Why exactly is it impossible?

There's an actual mob in the game that drops it... and yes obviously said mob requires a group, but you'd think such a kick butt vanity armor would be wanted by enough people that groups could be put together to kill it?

EDIT: Also obtainable by goblin box... tho... one would sooner win the powerball probably lol.
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    When it was relevent content, I did prov 137 times, never once did a body drop, and never once did anyone admit to getting the body in their personal loot.

I know only one person that ever got it, and it was me, from special bonanza.

For perspective, I obtained every single aura weapon and armor from vw. The drop rate coupled with the double cats make tessera, all but impossible.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Wonder why they even bother putting it in the game, then, when it is so impossible to obtain... outside of its looks, the armor doesn't really appear to have anything special to warrant its ridiculous rarity?
    (0)

There are two options:

1) Devs are stuck in 2003-land with fake ultra rarity
    2) The drop rate is bugged, just like GEO

PS > There are ways... if you don't mind being the only one able to see it on your character...
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    There are two options:

1) Devs are stuck in 2003-land with fake ultra rarity
    2) The drop rate is bugged, just like GEO

PS > There are ways... if you don't mind being the only one able to see it on your character...
    I was pondering that, but then I'm like "eh, I'm not THAT desperate."
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I was just checking my gear mule and I have a Tessera Saio on it, I don't think I got it from provenance watcher, it's many years since I last did this, so i'm not 100% sure....

I think it came from one of the Nyzul campaigns, I've spammed a few of them for tokens, although I'm not 100% sure
    (0)