Thread: Augments Plea

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Augments Plea

Please, for the love of all things holy, give me a way to store augmented gear.

I have so. damn. many. situation pieces of gear with augs. It's beyond irritating.

Like 5/5 Founder's gear. It has such a narrow band of uses, it just sits in my wardrobe 100% of the time, but I can't drop it, because it has unique stats that MIGHT be useful. Like the terror+ on feet.

It's so disgusting to see that I have 200 pieces of gear I can't do anything with. I can't store. I can't mule. I can't drop.

There has to be some middle ground guys. Please for the love of Christ let me do something with all this gear.

I could fill an entire wardrobe with 80/80 herc pieces ffs. (I dont have 80 herc pieces, but I easily could. from 5/5 mab augs to 5/5 tp augs 5/5 rangedtp augs 5/5 pup augs, 5/5 ws augs 5/5 rangedws augs 5/5 TH/refresh augs 5/5 DT augs

I mean hell, ranger and cor could use 20 just themselves because of jishnus trueflight/leaden and last stand all having vastly different mods.)

And Ambuscade capes omfg. If I had the space, i'd have like 10 damn ranger capes! could easily burn 2 entire wardrobes just on ambuscade capes!
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 02-22-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I think the problem is more the whole "Piece is used only for 1-2 seconds at a time and swapped out".

I've always been vocal against that in this game. They need to shift focus away from getting pieces you only wear for 1-2s at a time, and give us more pieces you can wear full-time.

That, or tune the content so where trying to squeeze out every 1% DPS is not necessary, either/or.

I wonder if this problem isn't part of the playerbase's own doing, way back during Lv75 days, where everybody just had to squeeze out every last +1 to this or +1 to that on every spell, job ability, weaponskill, and even sets for meleeing or resting.

Then, of course, since players were trying to game the system so bad to get an edge over it, SE had to keep making things harder assuming players were doing it, but now we're in this vicious circle that they have to.

I'd rather they had never done this, to be honest... that's one of the reasons why I'll never be doing the latest cutting-edge content, because I am NOT going to carry around 4, 5, 6 ambuscade capes or some junk, ones I swap in only for 1 spell or 1 weaponskill...

No thanks.

And it's ridiculous when you think about it... you're going to whip out a whole suit of armor, put it on, and then stuff it back into hammerspace every couple seconds? lol.

This is the one thing I have never liked about this game, and one of the reasons I avoid doing major grouped content. People *expect* me to do it, but I don't want to do it. I think it is silly and stupid.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Perhaps let us trade situational armor for more permanent buffs?
    (0)