Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Relic/Empyrean 119 +2 and so on

Not sure about everyone else but I'd like to see content that isn't "here's your new grindy tower style event, spam ad infinitum for upgrade type content."

Well ok, the spamming part I get, but as this is the FFXI 15th anniversary there's a golden opportunity here to wrap up these inevitable gear upgrades into some lore.

Would love an old world story path that leads to the end-game arenas we need to spam for these +1s.

Perhaps tie in Relic 119 +/2/3 to Tavnazia /COP/Limbus and Empyrean 119 +2/3 to Abyssea/WoTG/Aht Urghan

Also as March 2017 is fast approaching and Ambuscade content appears to have been exhausted in terms of gear sets, what is the road map for the game for the next year?
    (1)
    Last edited by Dekusuta; 02-22-2017 at 10:56 AM.

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Incorrect, there is still the assault sets. They BETTER NOT forget to give Pahluwan as a new set.

Also, omen also better not be the way to reforge relic and empyrean. Nor anything like it with daily lock outs.

Also, wotg sets.
    (0)
    Last edited by Domille; 02-22-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Have the assault sets been datmined? I don't see them on BG

In anycase, I do agree that they don't reuse Omen for Relic/empy, though Limbus looks too perfect for a return for their next high tier battlefield content.

That said, after March is still the vague date they gave us during the AMA when they will release a new roadmap when they were asked about it last year.
    (0)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Domille View Post
    Incorrect, there is still the assault sets. They BETTER NOT forget to give Pahluwan as a new set.
    I'd love that but I just know RDM would be removed from it and left on the mage set.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekusuta View Post
    Have the assault sets been datmined? I don't see them on BG
    Don't think so, believe it's an educated guess.
    (1)