Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Torrence
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post

If you have a favorite mount that you use all the time, you could always make a macro for it with a line for /mutebgm I guess?
    Well yea, that's what I am doing right now as stated in my post. It's a silly way to deal with the problem but at the current moment the only way to do it without messing with game files. Just last night I discovered that they added a toggle for displaying hats. That was a priority but the looping, bouncy theme that after the first couple times really gets obnoxious isn't?

I guess XI devs still don't even play their own game. Even if you absolutely love this tune, at some point it's just too much.

Bummer. I wish I knew how to read\write Japanese.

Edit - Just ran the JP forums through google translate and I can't believe how bad the translation is, but I did see that a lot of the requests we've made here are over there as well, like increasing RoE objectives. They also seem to be as worried about the shrinking dev team as we are.
    (0)
    Last edited by Souljacker; 08-03-2017 at 11:13 PM.
    "How do you prove you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..." Vivi Orunitia, Final Fantasy IX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2