Character
    Iwaio
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

GM message said post problem on the official site so here goes

Since I came back and understood the new ROE etc I decided to reduce number of mules by using the system to get mules to all cites etc. Part of this process with all the mules I decided to keep was getting the core of beginning trusts. Well on one of my mules Khristel I am showing completed of summoning Valaineral which should have left me with a cipher: Mihli Aliapoh but I do not have one I am note sure if I was full at the time or if I got disconnected which happens alot in early morning as Comcast seems to want to reset the box every night. So please check you will see the quest is done and I do not have the cipher. Could you just please set ROE quest Alter Ego. Valaineral to not completed so I can continue with the core Trusts.
    (0)

this section is for the bug report, this will help prevent other players suffering the same problem as yourself in the future.
    However if you need something fixed on your account specificlly, you need to request a recovery with their official form
    https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...php?id=20&la=1
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    this section is for the bug report, this will help prevent other players suffering the same problem as yourself in the future.
    However if you need something fixed on your account specificlly, you need to request a recovery with their official form
    https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...php?id=20&la=1
    If there is a chance to break the quest chain due to getting disconnected, then it's a bug. I do suggest that you repost the issue using the Bug Reporting Template to make sure that you don't get ignored for failure to follow instructions. :x

OP: By any chance, is the ROE quest still yellow? If it's not grayed out, you should be able to still accept the reward (so long as you don't already have one in inventory and you have space in your bag of course.)
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    If there is a chance to break the quest chain due to getting disconnected, then it's a bug. I do suggest that you repost the issue using the Bug Reporting Template to make sure that you don't get ignored for failure to follow instructions. :x

OP: By any chance, is the ROE quest still yellow? If it's not grayed out, you should be able to still accept the reward (so long as you don't already have one in inventory and you have space in your bag of course.)
    you know, i completely forgot that if you fail to retreieve RoE quests items, they store in the quest page, i done that so many times before with copper vouchers in cap's partys, gotta clear room and just click the page and select to retrieve
    (0)