Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Elemental Magic Accuracy

I am unable to deal unresisted Magic Damage that was anywhere as close as to what I was able to deal before the update to Frazzle and Geomancy spells. I have the best magic accuracy gear available and I cannot consistently land spells unresisted anymore on difficult content(Omen, Reisenjima HELM monsters). I have Laevateinn with Afterglow 119, all of the new Ambuscade armor that was just released, all 5 Amalric +1 pieces, stikini ring +1 x2, etc. I have the best gear available and I can't land spells even with the aid of RDM and GEO. Please look into this problem.
    (10)

If your talking about this months ambuscade armor, that stuff sucks for high level magic attack bonus, its more for lower level magic
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    If your talking about this months ambuscade armor, that stuff sucks for high level magic attack bonus, its more for lower level magic
    Full Amalric+1 and an AG staff doesn't sound like the OP is at low gear levels, and isn't complaining about MAB/magic dmg, but magic accuracy after this month's adjustments. Which seems rather odd since the update was stated to address this issue specifically..

OP: Are you having any resist issues on anything below clvl 135? I'm thinking this might be related to the (assumed to still be present) linear stat increase per level, which could possibly offset the overall downward adjustments when dealing with the highest clvls available. Pretty sure Omen and HELMs are all 140+ which could easily push required values higher than you are expecting. If you are comparing to old results w/ GEO, well, GEO was bugged and giving higher values than it was supposed to be giving. Since nothing was adjusted downwards on player stats in general, I was actually expecting stuff to be easier than before post-adjustment. If you are using identical gear/buffs to what you were using last month on the same fights and getting worse results, try filling out a bug report maybe? This was a pretty big system-level change, so it's possible that some new glitch in the formula is popping up.
    (0)
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”