Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Mog House Restrictions vs Mog Garden

Why are we allowed to use Clusters and Food in our Mog Garden but NOT our Mog House?

Having to zone out into a town or our Mog Garden to do any kind of crafting is annoying because:

1). If you zone out into a town, you lose access to your Safe/Safe2/Storage/etc.
    2). If you zone out into your Mog Garden, you're treated to a 15+ second wait for it to load, AND a lot of times the sound bugs out and you lose some sound effects.

So why not enable Clusters and Food to be used within your Mog House? Also, spell scrolls would be nice too. I hate having to zone to Mog Garden to use spell scrolls that I find for other jobs because of the aforementioned wait times. Sometimes after a long trip through Walk of Echoes or something, and I get multiple jobs' scrolls, zoning out into town isn't really feasible because I can't change jobs out there and thus am forced to use Mog Garden which has the long load times.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
    Having to zone out into a town or our Mog Garden to do any kind of crafting is annoying because:
    You can craft in your mog house..

With the addition of the crystal retaining NPC's, I think a lot of people just store them all there, and then go to the guild to craft.
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    You can craft in your mog house..

With the addition of the crystal retaining NPC's, I think a lot of people just store them all there, and then go to the guild to craft.
    UNTIL you run out of crystals or need to eat a Macaron then you gotta step outside your MH to do those.

I hate sending my goldsmith/smith some ore, and then running out of fire crystals...... gotta step outside JUST to use a cluster and then step back inside to finish making the ingots. *sigh*

It's just annoying and time-consuming to have to keep zoning for stupid stuff like this, when they could just make the mog house like the garden.

And of course, every time you zone, you have to wait almost 30 seconds before you can actually access your entire inventory because for some weird reason, the game dumps the contents of your inventory out of RAM and has to ask the server again what's in your inventory...
    (0)

Character
    Sylinath
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    2 cents on this one, i don't know why theres a moghouse at all anymore. just put furniture in the garden.

Instead of mog house AND mog garden, just zone into mog garden everytime.
    (1)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    No, no, and NO!

It takes Mog Garden nearly 20 seconds just to load. I don't want to have to stare at a blank black screen for 20+ seconds every time I want to access my Safe/Storage/etc, change jobs or log on.

That's the very thing I'm trying to avoid with my suggestion, I DON'T want to have to go to the Mog Garden for every little thing. I'd rather the Mog Garden remains there just for the garden's features, kthx.

Bad enough they make us go there for the Ephemeral Moogle, lol.

Now, if they could fix the loading times and make the garden load faster, then I wouldn't mind. That would actually be really awesome. But I figure there's some reason it takes so long to load...
    (0)
    Last edited by Aysha; 02-11-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Officially, you take a boat to get to the mog garden dispite 99% of people taking from MH, however yes, the load time to get into the mog garden is nuts. honestly. the reason why you can't use items/food in the MH/garden is the casting timers, those zones are timer free since timers are used for battle/town content, secondary note if anyone noticed is job abilitys are also blocked when in MH or garden. crafting itself doesn't use casting timers so its useable.

So i guess what we should be asking is to fix the zone in time for the mog garden. what ever its trying to load when you zone in should be loaded after the map loads, not the other way around
    (0)

Character
    Aysha
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Songen View Post
    Officially, you take a boat to get to the mog garden dispite 99% of people taking from MH, however yes, the load time to get into the mog garden is nuts. honestly. the reason why you can't use items/food in the MH/garden is the casting timers, those zones are timer free since timers are used for battle/town content, secondary note if anyone noticed is job abilitys are also blocked when in MH or garden. crafting itself doesn't use casting timers so its useable.

So i guess what we should be asking is to fix the zone in time for the mog garden. what ever its trying to load when you zone in should be loaded after the map loads, not the other way around
    The whole point of the OP is that you can use Scrolls, Food and Crystal Clusters in Mog Garden but NOT Mog House, and there's really no reason it has to be like that.

And yes, I'd like for them to fix the zone-in times for Mog Garden, but I got a suspicion that they can't. I think the game has to check all kinds of things like... do you have the rearing grounds open... how many furrows do you have, what rank is your net/grove? what monster do you have as primary... all of these things must be checked BEFORE you can SEE your Mog Garden because these actually change what you see.
    (0)